By CBS Interactive
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This season, the 60 Minutes app for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch will continue to feature the same hard-hitting investigative reports, interviews, feature segments and profiles you’re familiar with, original video content from 60 Minutes Overtime, expanded archives but now better organized and easier to navigate.
The following features will be available throughout the 2014-2015 season and will include:
• This Week on 60 Minutes – all the high-quality video segments and stories from each week’s broadcast
• Previews of each week’s show leading up to the broadcast
• Expanded 60 Classics section with over 250 of the best segments, hand-picked from across the entire history of the show!
• 60 Minutes Overtime - originally produced content offering a weekly behind-the-scenes look at the production of 60 Minutes as well as a large archive of classic stories
• Overtime segments including 60 Rewind, Correspondent Candids and Overtime Originals
• Search the extensive 60 Minutes video archive, including stories from past and current seasons
• Browse video segments by category and correspondent and now by decade
• Bookmark a segment (formerly “Favorites”) to collect all your favorites in one section to retrieve for watching later AND those Bookmarks will appear in both the iPad and iPhone versions if you’re logged in to iCloud.
• Easily share your favorite segments and share via email, Facebook, or Twitter
What's New in Version 3.2.2
This version fixes a bug with Closed Captioning that was introduced in a previous update, and addresses a few other minor bug fixes.
They Deleted The Old Content! Avoid
The only reason to buy this app was for the old content, the new content is available for free on their website. Many of us bought this to relive the glory years of 60 minutes, they had a couple dozen shows per decade. Now they have 1 for the 60s and 3 or 4 for the 70s. I don't know who decided on this change but they've destroyed the app. If they restore the old shows, I'll update my review.
Don't waste your money!
I am shocked that they put their name on this app. "Can't find URL" is the most common thing that you will see when you try and watch episode. Some work, most don't.
App upgrade description does not include change in terms of service. They are basically going to make you pay for another app or an upgrade of this app at the end of the season.
- Category: News
- Updated: Mar 17, 2015
- Version: 3.2.2
- Size: 20.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: CBS Mobile
- © 2015 CBS Interactive. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.