Learning math is easy and fun with 6th Grade Math: Fun Kids Games! Enjoy hours of educational games and videos designed to change the way your 6th grader thinks about learning common core math.
6th Grade Math: Fun Kids Games helps players learn about ratios, dividing fractions by fractions, finding the greatest common factor, understanding the concept of rational numbers, solving equations and inequalities, solving problems involving area, surface area and volume, and understand statistic variability and distributions.
Get a personalized learning experience built on adaptive learning. Each lesson is taught through entertaining math games and animated lessons, so children can learn while having fun.
Start making learning fun today!
FUN & EDUCATIONAL MATH GAMES
► Enjoy a wide range of games that teach common core and state standard math skills
► Game-based learning (GBL) that turns math lessons into games
► Learn addition and subtraction through a personalized learning experience
► Math topics are divided into areas for Training, Accuracy, Speed and Mission
CITY BUILDING & MATH ACHIEVEMENTS
► Use math skills to create a city!
► Build more to play more and learn more
► Educational cartoons help explain math concepts
► Create a customized avatar for your young scholar
► Reward system incentivizes learning
MULTIPLE LEARNERS, MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS
► Create up to 3 unique profiles for different users
► Try the other apps in the Zapzapmath Home suite - available for grades K through 6
ZAPZAPMATH HOME ALL ACCESS PASS
► Unlock all Grade 6 math games with your All Access Pass
► Go beyond Grade 6 - your All Access Pass unlocks all content for Zapzapmath Home grades K through 6 too!
6th Grade Math: Fun Kids Games is brought to you by ZapZapMath, a trusted name in educational games.
Make math fun with 6th Grade Math: Fun Kids Games! Download now and watch their young minds grow.
Keep in touch with us on social media and be the first to hear about our latest updates!
VISIT US – www.zapzapmath.com
LIKE US – facebook.com/ZapZapMathApp
FOLLOW US – twitter.com/ZapZapMathApp
READ ABOUT US – blog.zapzapmath.com
ZAPZAPMATH’S SUBSCRIPTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
► $1.99 monthly access for Zapzapmath Home
► $5.49 quarterly access for Zapzapmath Home
► $19.99 annual access for Zapzapmath Home
► Up to three accounts per subscription
Your subscription will be automatically renewed unless auto-renewal is disabled at least 24 hours before the subscription expires.
Renewals cost the same as the original subscription, and payment will be charged to your iTunes account upon renewal confirmation.
You may turn off auto-renewal at any time after purchase by going to your iTunes Account Settings, but refunds will not be given for any unused portion of the term.
The price above is for U.S. customers. Pricing in other countries may vary, and charges may be converted to your local currency. Please refer to our:
“BestAppsForKids.com Review: 4.5 Stars - Excellent App!”
- We made some improvements to our game planets!
- We did some spring cleaning and fixed some anomalies in space!
Ratings and Reviews
It’s fun, but my child says that it gets boring that you play the same games and that you can’t customize your character
Developer Response ,
Hi thanks for your feedback, we are constantly working to improve Zapzapmath and will look into the 6th grade content. Additionally there is actually an in-game shop where you can customize your character, it might be a bit hard to find thus we will look into improving the visibility of the shop.
This game will not let you win on some of the levels and I deleted it ten minutes after I downloaded it because it did not help me improve on things I learnt at school. It was not fun like I thought it would be when I downloaded it because it was sooo easy and not interactive.
Developer Response ,
Hi, I apologize for experience you had with our app. We are always looking to improve the app, so your input is greatly appreciated. If you do not mind letting us know more about your experience you can always send us an email at this address : email@example.com
This game is awful! You get only three mini games., and you have to pay to unlock more! It would have more stars if this a problem!
Developer Response ,
Hi Kieffer, I apologize for the experience with our app. I would like to know more of your experience in detail, would you mind sending over an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally if you have any questions you can also contact me via the mentioned email address.
- Visual Math Interactive Sdn Bhd
- 261.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Visual Math Interactive
- In-App Purchases
- Zapzapmath Home - Monthly $1.99
- Zapzapmath Home - Yearly $19.99
- Zapzapmath Home - Quarterly $5.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.