By Michael Hardaker
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
For high-quality images, medium-format cameras were the professionals’ choice for years. And many preferred the framing of the 6x7cm format above all. 6x7 for iPhone takes you back to that time, with beautiful, high-resolution images that aren’t quite square – but aren’t too stretched out, either.
Give your iPhone a taste of classic medium-format photography. Sick of square? Weary with widescreen? Let 6x7 give your photographic world a new shape.
* 6:7 image ratio
* Blistering performance
* Optional Real-time Preview
* Full EXIF support – including location-tagging
* Manual focus and exposure control
* What you see is what you capture
* Framing grids help you keep your verticals and horizontals where they should be
* "Split-image" shows where the middle of your composition is, and even whether it's level
* Fixed focal length lens (no digital zoom to make your photographs fuzzier)
* Saves straight to the Camera Roll
* Manual flash control - it's either on or off
* Color or B&W
* Elegant user interface
* View and share your images—e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Instagram and other apps
* Opt-in to Real-time Preview - see exactly (from any of sixteen Color or B&W Modes) what you will take, in the viewfinder!
* Picture Review lets you see your photographs on screen straight after you've taken them (tap to clear)
* Select B&W Mode from eight dramatic choices
* Select Color Mode from eight sumptuous choices
* Print Border adds a crisp white or black border to your photographs, or a choice of film and hand-printed effects
* Control sounds: audio feedback when you click a switch or press a button
* A retro flashgun sound, for some serious nostalgia
* Save as HI-Quality JPEG, MAX-Quality JPEG (no visible compression artefacts) or TIFF
MANUAL FOCUS/EXPOSURE CONTROL:
* Tap to set the focus/exposure point-of-interest
* Tap-hold to set an independent exposure point-of-interest (a single tap now manages focus alone)
* Swipe the display to lock the focus and exposure
* Double-tap to return to Autofocus/Autoexposure
From Jag.gr, the people who brought you 6x6 for iPhone and 645 PRO
What's New in Version 4.1
* Fixes minor audio routing issue.
Questions or problems? Please CONTACT US: we'll help you promptly!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 12, 2016
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 8.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Michael Hardaker
- © Jag.gr 2011-2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.