Automate swarms of office workers to solve puzzles inside your very own parallel computer made of people.
A thrilling followup to the award winning Human Resource Machine. Now with more humans!
- More puzzles, more humans, more rippling brain muscles - over 60+ levels of programming puzzles! 77.777778% more levels than Human Resource Machine.
- A whole new programming language to enjoy! Where Human Resource Machine was based on Assembly and executed by a single worker, 7 Billion Humans has an all new language that lots of workers can all execute at the same time.
- You'll be taught everything you need to know. Even useless skills can be put to work!
- Feeling stressed out? There are now friendly hint and "skip" systems to facilitate your career's ascent.
- Available in English, French, Italian, German, Dutch, Spanish, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, and Russian. And possibly more languages on the way!
- Incomprehensible cutscenes! You will be delighted and bewildered.
- From the creators of Human Resource Machine, Little Inferno, and World of Goo.
Ratings and Reviews
- Experimental Gameplay Group
- 151.8 MB
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Experimental Gameplay Group, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.