7 Minute Workout Challenge
By Fitness Guide Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The "7 Minute Workout" is a research-backed workout program that has become an international hit!
Published in the leading research journal ACSM, and then popularized by the NYT, the "7 Minute Workout" is simple but effective.
Researchers have selected 12 exercises that are performed for 30 seconds with 10 second rest intervals. This high-intensity training with little rest results in higher daily metabolism and is the equivalent of working out for over an hour - for only slightly longer than 7 minutes.
The best part? The exercises are simple to perform, do not require any equipment, and therefore, can be done anywhere! NO MORE EXCUSES.
This app takes this research-proven workout and guides you through the process. Further, it tracks your results, and makes it fun by allowing you to unlock rewards as you continue working out.
App features include:
- stunning design
- both male and female trainers that guide you by video, audio, image and text
- all content is INCLUDED (no additional charges, and no need for internet connectivity)
- track your weight with our weight tracker
- track your activity with our activity calendar
- workout and unlock various achievements
- support for Apple Watch
We are dedicated fitness professionals and app developers. We strive to make the highest quality products - if you have any suggestions, feel free to contact us. Our apps are regularly updated at no charge.
What's New in Version 1.5
Our latest update introduces many new features including Apple Watch support! If you love using our app, please write us a review on iTunes - our small team LOVES reading what you have to say!
This update brings a slew of improvements:
- new achievement awards to encourage you along your fitness journey
- new bonus exercise pack in case you want to change things up
- Apple watch support
- all images and videos have been remade to improve their quality
- fixed a bug with the workout alarm that would cause the app to crash for some
- fixed various text localization errors
- support for Swedish audio
- you can now reset all of the content and settings
- various design changes
We strive to make the highest quality apps we can for our customers. We feel that’s why customers have made us the top selling fitness app internationally for 2 years running! Thank you! If you have a moment, please, leave us a review on iTunes to encourage others to join the team.
Wow! I've been using it for only a week and it is amazing! The money is definitely worth it. There are 4 bonus packs you can buy for $1.99 and under and the app is so good that I've bought all of them! You can actually get all the packs free by getting different achievements like working out for 2 weeks in a row but I'm too impatient, I couldn't wait. All together I spent $10 which was all worth it. Each pack has 12 exercises that are 30 seconds each and 10 second breaks in between (you can adjust the length in settings). The app comes with 1 regular pack which was fine for me but I like to challenge myself so I bought everything else. Give it a chance, for $2.99 the app has 12 work outs (60 all together if you'd want to buy any or all of the 4 extra paid work out packs for $1.99 or less that include 12 work outs each), activity calendars, result tracker, achievements, the whole back story and research based off the 7 minute work out, and so many settings you can toggle to fit your needs.
I LOVE THIS! A review by a busybody who despises working out and
This app has motivated me to work out because it's just THAT efficient AND effective! I've been using it for a month now, and here is why I love it:
1. It works. This is the only exercise I get in a day, and I've noticed a difference. My arms are more toned and my posture is better! It's also good cardio!
2. The basic exercises are well-known and out there, but this app makes the process SO MUCH EASIER. I thought I could just get the exercises and time myself, but after trying this app, I don't know why anyone would!! The timer is crucial! Trying to time yourself takes longer, detracts from your resting/exercises, and adds one more obstacle for working out. I already have a hard time working out, but this takes away all impediments to that! This app makes it so easy - and it tells you when you're halfway through an exercise and also when you only have 3 seconds left!
3. This is great for people who just don't have the time to work out. I work 60 hours a week and I'm rarely motivated to spend any of my free time working out. However, 7 minutes is so easy. I do it first thing in the morning when I get up, or right before dinner.
4. I'm motivated to keep doing it day after day because the longer your streak, the more free exercises you get.
Great app. Highly, highly, highly recommend it!
Great so far
I like the simplicity of this app. You can get started the moment you open it. No waisting precious time on setting up your profile or calibrating. I mean, it took me this long to finally wake up and put my work out clothes on, I'm glad I don't have something else I can postpone my workout with. The exercises are pretty self explanatory, but you may want to check out the explanation of a couple at some point to make sure you're doing what they intend. It keeps you moving, but also allows you to pause, if say, you forgot your chair for the tricep dips. This seems like a great way to squeeze in a little exercising between my full time job, our long commute, our two year old, and trying to have friends. Now I just need to stick to it!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 20, 2015
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 102 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Ariyana Felfeli
- © 2013 Fitness Guide
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Bonus Workout Pack 1$1.99
- Bonus Workout Pack 3$0.99
- Bonus Workout Pack 2$1.99
- Bonus Workout Pack 1Free
- Bonus Workout Pack 4$1.99
- Bonus Workout Pack 2Free
- Bonus Workout Pack 3Free
- Bonus Workout Pack 4Free