The perfect training partner to get healthy !
Inspired by the HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) this program purpose is to get a maximum result in the shortest timespan.
According to recent studies, only two weeks of HIIT training could increase aerobic capacity as much as six to eight weeks of usual training.
* Recommended program loaded by default
* Voice prompt as well as audio and visual cues
* Video explanations for each exercise
* Quick view of your workouts statistics
Pro version feature
* Program customization select and reorder the exercises to fit your needs
* Timing customization for both exercises and rest
- Improved UI
- Fix bugs
Ratings and Reviews
First of all, I'm female. Nowhere does this app specify these are man exercises. However, I've adapted by doing modified versions of the exercises, except for the last one, side plank, which is impossible; so I do cool-down stretches instead (The vids work fine btw). Suggestion: it would be great if the exercise order could also be customized. Otherwise, I'm finding this app quite helpful, thanks :-)
I haven't worked out in so long, I always found excuses....I'm too tired, I don't have the time, and many more. But breaking it down to 7 minutes at a time makes working out seem less daunting. Getting back in shape 7 minutes at a time. ;-)
Needs an update
The app does not stay live when the phone screen saver goes dark. Mistakenly paid for the " pro version" to try to fix but still has the same issue. I would not recommend version 1.3. It needs an update so you can do the workout straight through without pausing/going dark.
- Alexis Creuzot
- 9.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Alexis Creuzot
- In-App Purchases
- Go Pro ! $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.