≈≈≈≈ 7 WONDERS COMPANION ≈≈≈≈
≈≈ THE INDISPENSABLE TOOL FOR 7 WONDERS ≈≈
≈ The official game aid for 7 Wonders: the most award-winning board game of all time! ≈
This application will offer you unparalleled ease of play, with multiple options:
• A NEW EXCLUSIVE WONDER
>> Play with Cupertino, created specially for the occasion!
• RANDOM DRAWING OF WONDERS
>> For a quick game setup. You can also choose not to play with some wonders
• EFFICIENT SCORING CALCULATION
>> Total your points in an easy way with a system that's designed and optimized specifically for 7 Wonders
• KEEP TRACK OF YOUR STATISTICS
>> Record your games and look at the evolution of your scores over time
• QUICK ACCESS TO THE SCIENCE SCORING TOTAL AND THE BUILDING CHAIN
>> Don't lose any more time, and be more precise in your forecasts during the game
• EXPANSION SUPPORT
>> Also helps when playing with Leaders or Cities! You can even enable Teamplay!
Compatibility iOS 11
Ratings and Reviews
Great but severely outdated
I use this app every time I play 7 Wonders it is a must have for scoring the game. There are a couple faults I have with it.
1) Where is the Babel expansion? I know I’m not the first and I know I won’t be the last but the expansion has been out for 3 years and there is no update to this app. I’ve owned the expansion for a couple years and have avoided playing it because it’s not on the scoring app. When I teach this expansion to 6 more people I don’t want to create confusion about where the points go and how to figure it out.
2) I’ve experienced a bug a couple times when there is a tie and the first place goes to whoever has more money, when looking back on the saved game I come to find the first and second place get reversed from what the original placement was at the time of play.
3) I recently got a new phone and now I have no way of tracking past games so it would be useful to have some kind of data save feature.
This isn’t a free app and I know you all are very busy but I don’t see why some of these things couldn’t have been anticipated on release of the game or within the last 3 years. Thank you for the iOS 11 update though.
Good with a few bugs
I find this to be an invaluable addition for scoring with the added benefit of keeping track of a wide range of statistics for each player over all recorded games.
I would greatly appreciate if the developers would add iCloud syncing to the app - for a paid app to not have this is a disaster. I don’t always play at home. Sometimes game day happens far away and I want to keep track of the scores on both my iPad and iPhone. But to do this as is, they remain unsynced without iCloud sync.
The top bar which tells you which screen you are on is so large it overlaps the rest of the screen and hides vital information, such as the player names. Such a beautiful design layout is ruined by the poor use of spacing.
Finally, the app has the option to link with Contacts for selecting players... but crashes immediately on every device I’ve tried it with when the option is selected. I suspect this is due to privacy permissions required and the app doesn’t handle it at all.
Best 7 Wonders Scoring App
Thank you so much for the iOS update!! I was dreading the loss of this scoring app when the new operating system comes out. This app is essential to my playing of this game.
That being said, there are a couple of things that could be improved. 1) The Cities expansion lets you play with eight people, but the app only supports the standard seven. This means the app is useless for an 8-player game. 2) The China wonder allows you to build wonders in any order, but the app won't let you score them out of order.
Thank you for making and updating this app!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.