7 Wonders Companion
By Repos Production
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
≈≈≈≈ 7 WONDERS COMPANION ≈≈≈≈
≈≈ THE INDISPENSABLE TOOL FOR 7 WONDERS ≈≈
≈ The official game aid for 7 Wonders: the most award-winning board game of all time! ≈
This application will offer you unparalleled ease of play, with multiple options:
• A NEW EXCLUSIVE WONDER
>> Play with Cupertino, created specially for the occasion!
• RANDOM DRAWING OF WONDERS
>> For a quick game setup. You can also choose not to play with some wonders
• EFFICIENT SCORING CALCULATION
>> Total your points in an easy way with a system that's designed and optimized specifically for 7 Wonders
• KEEP TRACK OF YOUR STATISTICS
>> Record your games and look at the evolution of your scores over time
• QUICK ACCESS TO THE SCIENCE SCORING TOTAL AND THE BUILDING CHAIN
>> Don't lose any more time, and be more precise in your forecasts during the game
• EXPANSION SUPPORT
>> Also helps when playing with Leaders or Cities! You can even enable Teamplay!
What's New in Version 1.4
Compatibility iOS 11
Great but severely outdated
I use this app every time I play 7 Wonders it is a must have for scoring the game. There are a couple faults I have with it.
1) Where is the Babel expansion? I know I’m not the first and I know I won’t be the last but the expansion has been out for 3 years and there is no update to this app. I’ve owned the expansion for a couple years and have avoided playing it because it’s not on the scoring app. When I teach this expansion to 6 more people I don’t want to create confusion about where the points go and how to figure it out.
2) I’ve experienced a bug a couple times when there is a tie and the first place goes to whoever has more money, when looking back on the saved game I come to find the first and second place get reversed from what the original placement was at the time of play.
3) I recently got a new phone and now I have no way of tracking past games so it would be useful to have some kind of data save feature.
This isn’t a free app and I know you all are very busy but I don’t see why some of these things couldn’t have been anticipated on release of the game or within the last 3 years. Thank you for the iOS 11 update though.
Best 7 Wonders Scoring App
Thank you so much for the iOS update!! I was dreading the loss of this scoring app when the new operating system comes out. This app is essential to my playing of this game.
That being said, there are a couple of things that could be improved. 1) The Cities expansion lets you play with eight people, but the app only supports the standard seven. This means the app is useless for an 8-player game. 2) The China wonder allows you to build wonders in any order, but the app won't let you score them out of order.
Thank you for making and updating this app!
Very handy scoring aid
Thanks for the update to 64-bit. A few questions though. The first is that it would be great if you could add in scouting for babel. I know the projects don't really provide score, and the tiles score very simply, but it would be nice. And it would be great to track games played with babel. Also, ever since the update, I've had some issues with the appearance. It seem like the spacing is off a lot, especially in the title bars and the scoring screen. Other than that, thanks a lot for a great app.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Aug 23, 2017
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 152 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Seller: repos production
- © 2017 Repos Production
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.