Strategy card game. Compete against players from all around the world in the digital adaptation of this multi-award winning tabletop game.
Playable offline against the Artificial Intelligence. Internet connection required for online functionalities.
Recommended devices: Iphone 6, iPad Air, and more recent devices.
Fast-paced, well-balanced and accessible strategy card game.
Develop your military, scientific, commercial or civil domains… Choose your strategy and place your cards to develop your civilization and construct one the seven wonders of the world.
The simple rules and the convenient tutorial will help you master the interface and the different game concepts to guarantee an incredible gaming experience.
COMPETE ON EQUAL TERMS: There are no cards to collect, the drafting mechanism guarantees that players are on an equal footing each game. Your strategy will make the difference, not the size of your card collection.
DON’T WAIT, JUST PLAY: All players act simultaneously, as such you do not wait for each other player to finish their turn.
PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT: Sharpen your skills by playing against the A.I.
MULTIPLAYER: Up to 7 players per game.
GAME LENGTH: 5–8 Minutes
Game Update :
- In the end of a game when a player clone a guild with the power of Olympia (B), others players see the waiting action.
- Player expansion choice is correctly registered between 2 session.
- You can now name the AI (Settings -> AI's name)
- Players joining an online game are now positioned randomly around the table.
- When a player possess Hatshepsuth, available commercial choices adapt to optimize it use.
- Add privacy policies in the settings
- Test : Implements stats retrieving for connected player.
Bug Fixes :
- Fixed an issue that apply the effect of a card played from the discard twice.
- Fixed an issue that apply the effect of a leader played on recruit phase, with the power of Rome (B) twice.
- Fixed the automatic scientist symbol choice when Aristotle has been played.
- Fixed an issue on the cost of wonder stage when a player changed a wonder in the lobby of an online game : the cost a the previous wonder replaced the costs of your current wonder.
- Hatsheptsuth's power happen now even when you buy a "free" resource (by the reduction cost of black cards & yellow cards for example).
- Fixed display's issue when the help spawn.
Ratings and Reviews
Errors in scoring
After the most recent update this week, there are errors in military scoring. This bug was not present prior to the update.
Revised - I’ve also noticed the science calculation was off once as well. Not sure how often that happens. The one time I noticed it was after selecting science as the last card through the Halikarnassos special action. So hopefully that will be fixed as part of the next release as well. Thanks.
Revised 2 - I know what the specific bug is now. It does not occur often in standard play, which is why it was hard to pin down. The issue is this. If playing Halikarnassos, and the very last play is to use your wonder ability that enables a search through the cards, if you choose either a military card or a science card, that card value will be doubled. So, a 3 military will count as 6, and a science card will count that symbol twice. But, again, it is only if that is the very last (18th) turn. I’ve now been able to replicate it, so pretty sure this is the issue. Hopefully, you can get you QA team to review. Thanks.
Developer Response ,
Version 1.3.1 is on its way to fixe that. All our apologies for that mis-calculation.
ALL RIGHT. Fourth time writing. Learning curve is finally taking effect. Did the tutorial again and some of my frustration is gone. I’ve played the board game many times and find the speed of this game disconcerting. Hopefully, my understanding of the nuances will grow. Started out with one star, changed to three, now give it four.
Ok. Third time I’m writing. I am totally frustrated with this game vi play all the way through, get to last move. I have two cards left and have to choose one to play. However, neither is playable, I don’t have what’s needed. So, the game just sits there, keep telling me to choose a card and drag it into place, WHICH IT WON’T LET ME. So, the game is stuck, impossible to move on. Great. I’m liking it less and less and am removing a star from my review.
One of my favorite board games. Game play is incredibly fast - really too fast. It would be better for me while playing against AI to see each players actions one at a time. It’s easy to lose track of their moves.
Developer Response ,
Hi, we'd like to understand what happened. could you send us some details at email@example.com.
I almost gave it a 4 bc I do see room for improvement but moved to 5 because you guys did an excellent job making this.
•game is super fast to play ! You can get a game done in 5-10 min!
• very easy to play if familiar with actual game. I saw a previous review and I don’t know how you can be confused if you are familiar with the game prior to playing the app.
•very clear and easy to see what you have and other players.
Room to improve when you upgrade?
• I don’t think you should be able to pick your playing board and side. It takes away the ability to strategize on the spot. I have improved by practicing the different boards.
• notification ability to hurry along a slow player
•allow a lobby room for people to join a game vs. automatically placed into games at random. A lobby room would allow you to add a password and play online with people you know.
•a way to rate players on wins and also if they stay loyal to a game that r if they bail early. (Game ticket to ride has some of these features that I feel works well for an online game)
•maybe on offline mode you could create objectives to make it more challenging
• win a game with no blue cards or maybe no guild cards
• win a game with having # of science combos.
Overall wonderful and addicting I’ve probably have played it 40 times in the past 10 days!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- repos production
- 530.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010 Repos Production
- In-App Purchases
- Leaders Expansion $1.99
- Cities Expansion $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.