102.9/750 The Game is radio’s Home of the University of Oregon Ducks Football, Seattle Seahawks and The SuperBowl! Listen to the live broadcast or select a podcast. Our app allows you to interact with what you hear, give us feedback and share it all with your friends. 102.9/750 The Game is interactive radio! With the new version of 102.9/750 The Game Radio App you can feed your appetite for the best that 102.9/750 The Game has to offer.
Just download and open your 102.9/750 The Game Radio App to get a live feed of what’s playing, and everything else that’s played over the past hour. You can tap an item in the feed for details. Then, interact with great features like:
Listen to games
Get special offers
You decide when you want to listen, and when you want to browse by turning the live stream off or on within the app. Get what you want off the radio with the latest 102.9/750 The Game Radio App.
New version includes enhancements to our app analytics and reporting
Ratings and Reviews
Constant freezes and stops streaming when connected to WiFi.
Have to use data to listen.
Bad and not for the reasons you might think...
Regarding the Blazers and Ducks games not appearing, that's not the apps fault (or even 95.5) but the nature of big-time sports. It's not fair to expect the app to air any other content than what the station is streaming on it's (flash-based) website.
There are, however, several things within the apps control that need improvement before I can recommend this product.
1. You cannot listen to this app and switch to another app. Free or not, this is a deal killer for me.
2. The iPad has been out for well over a year now and iOS 4 for about as long if not longer. There's no reason that this app is only formatted for an iPhone. Basically it shows how involved the developer is with timely updates. (i.e. not at all).
3. Better ads. I understand, you have to make money. No one is going to the buy the app so put in some adverts. I get that, I really do. But why would a Portland, Oregon-based sports talk station have adverts for Arkansas. I've lived in both places and they are completely different in so many aspects and not at all close to one another. Idaho and Nevada at least border Oregon. Alaska and Montana aren't unreasonably far away.
A Whatever app
It's great to have the shows but let's be honest; most people want this app to listen to Blazer games, which instead are subsequently replaced with 2+ hours of advertisements and other shows. While I'm sure there are contractual issues regarding why The Game can't stream Blazer games online, the beautiful picture of the Rose Garden on the welcome screen of this app is misleading to say the least.
- Alpha Media, LLC
- 80.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Futuri Media, LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.