By Never Be Normal
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
76 Synthesizer is a virtual analog monophonic synth for the iPad. Inspired by synthesizers from the 70's, the 76 Synthesizer combines playability with style.
• Three Oscillators with sine, sawtooth, triangle, square waves and switchable filter LFO.
• Voltage controlled filter
• Pitch bend/modulation touch pad
• Three octave touch pad for note input with nine different scales
• Eight different effects: reverb, phaser, flanger, chorus, overdrive, delay, tremolo and vocoder— tap the outputs to patch into two effects simultaneously
• Eight different writable presets
• CoreMIDI Input support
• Recording with sharing via iTunes File Sharing, E-mail (as ringtone), and Audio Copy
• Audiobus 2 Filter and Sender port Support
• Stunning retro interface designed by Jonas Eriksson
What's New in Version 2.31
Fixed crash on startup for users running iOS 6 and below.
Slight CPU performance improvement.
Please note: Audiobus is no longer supported on iOS 6 and below, so it has been disabled for users running these versions.
One of my favorites for improve on tracks .i wish it could store more sounds by name.Still this is a VERY analog sounding synth model with a ribbon controller that shreds! I love it! Peace Christo
- Category: Music
- Updated: Mar 17, 2015
- Version: 2.31
- Size: 37.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Chris Niven
- © Never Be Normal
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.