By Never Be Normal
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
76 Synthesizer is a virtual analog monophonic synth for the iPad. Inspired by synthesizers from the 70's, the 76 Synthesizer combines playability with style.
• Three Oscillators with sine, sawtooth, triangle, square waves and switchable filter LFO.
• Voltage controlled filter
• Pitch bend/modulation touch pad
• Three octave touch pad for note input with nine different scales
• Eight different effects: reverb, phaser, flanger, chorus, overdrive, delay, tremolo and vocoder— tap the outputs to patch into two effects simultaneously
• Eight different writable presets
• CoreMIDI Input support
• Recording with sharing via iTunes File Sharing, E-mail (as ringtone), and Audio Copy
• Audiobus 2 Filter and Sender port Support
• Stunning retro interface designed by Jonas Eriksson
What's New in Version 2.32
-fixed bug with the recording feature
Love this app
Simple easy to use analog sounds. Too awesome.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 21, 2015
- Version: 2.32
- Size: 38.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Chris Niven
- © Never Be Normal
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.