By Never Be Normal
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
76 Synthesizer is a virtual analog monophonic synth for the iPad. Inspired by synthesizers from the 70's, the 76 Synthesizer combines playability with style.
• Three Oscillators with sine, sawtooth, triangle, square waves and switchable filter LFO.
• Voltage controlled filter
• Pitch bend/modulation touch pad
• Three octave touch pad for note input with nine different scales
• Eight different effects: reverb, phaser, flanger, chorus, overdrive, delay, tremolo and vocoder— tap the outputs to patch into two effects simultaneously
• Eight different writable presets
• CoreMIDI Input support
• Recording with sharing via iTunes File Sharing, E-mail (as ringtone), and Audio Copy
• Audiobus 2 Filter and Sender port Support
• Stunning retro interface designed by Jonas Eriksson
What's New in Version 2.32
-fixed bug with the recording feature
I am sorry I never tried this out sooner! It's very playable and the emulation sounds amazing. Excellent to use as an analog sounding Droner, to space out, or use for ambiance in tracks
Love this app
Simple easy to use analog sounds. Too awesome.