KMGH Denver7 in Denver delivers relevant local, community and national news, including up-to-the minute weather information, breaking news, and alerts throughout the day.
When you open our app, you'll know what's going on right now and what's important to your local area.
We've improved the experience with an intuitive layout and simplified navigation. News, weather and video are just a tap away.
Our favorite feature is the weather section. Not only do we deliver hourly and daily forecasts, we give you the most updated severe weather information in an instant.
• Breaking news alerts and stories
• Live streaming video
• Fast and easy to use
• Hourly and daily weather forecasts from your trusted local weather team
• We are excited to offer a Premium ad-free experience for purchase within the app for $1.99/month or $10.99/year for iPhone and iPad devices only. The subscription removes all in-app ads, including pre-roll video. Linked content displayed in a web-view is not included. Thanks for supporting local journalism!
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
We're committed to continually improving our user experience, so please let us know how we're doing by leaving a review in the App Store.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Thanks for supporting local journalism! This release includes minor bug fixes and performance improvements to improve your overall news experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app if you like old news and stale weather forecasts. Poorly written news items, often with obvious errors. This site is updated so very slowly it is akin to false advertising that they can even call it a “news” app. No method to try for an update and this is no surprise since I’m sure there’d be nothing to load. No easy way to return to top after revisiting app. Some pages have no way out at all and you have to close the app to return to your preferred page. App is often hit with ridiculous and misleading ads. I hope Denver7 isn’t paying their IT team a ton of money. Something tells me they’re not.
Hootie and the blowfish news
If you’re sick of reading about current events and hot topics please download this app. The advertisements are larger then the articles. The articles are just about as thrilling as that one time I bought a goldfish. Literally don’t bother!!! With everything going on in the world this news teams grand idea of a good article is one explaining how a one hit wonder 90’s band may visit Denver. If that isn’t lame enough they frequently launch “investigation” articles that are often void of facts and only tell one side of the story. -Denver 7 investigates how a bicycle was hit by an evil lady driving slow moving car in a Macy’s parking lot- total crap
Preferred over 9 news app
I prefer the 7 news app over the 9 news app because the 9 app needs WiFi to work, and the “content” of 9 news seems to be nothing more than ads!
I also like the push notifications from 7 news over the ones from 9. The weather and traffic ones especially.
- E.W. Scripps Company
- 35.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © The E.W. Scripps Company
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Subscription - Monthly $1.99
- Premium Subscription - Annual $10.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.