KMGH Denver7 in Denver delivers relevant local, community and national news, including up-to-the minute weather information, breaking news, and alerts throughout the day.
When you open our app, you’ll know what’s going on right now in Colorado and what’s important to your local area.
We've improved the experience with an intuitive layout and simplified navigation. News, weather and video are just a tap away.
Our favorite feature is the weather section. Not only do we deliver hourly and daily forecasts, we give you the most updated severe weather information in an instant.
• Breaking news alerts and stories
• Brand new weather section, with hourly and daily forecasts
• Live streaming video
• Fast and easy to use
• We are excited to offer a Premium ad-free experience for purchase within the app for $1.99/month or $10.99/year. The subscription removes all in-app ads, including pre-roll video. Linked content displayed in a web-view is not included. Thanks for supporting local journalism!
• Also included in your Premium subscription: receive notifications for Closings and Delays of multiple favorite organizations.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
We're committed to continually improving our user experience, so please let us know how we're doing by leaving a review in the App Store.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• We fixed a bug that caused Twitter embeds in stories to not load correctly.
• Additional bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app if you like old news and stale weather forecasts. Poorly written news items, often with obvious errors. This site is updated so very slowly it is akin to false advertising that they can even call it a “news” app. No method to try for an update and this is no surprise since I’m sure there’d be nothing to load. No easy way to return to top after revisiting app. Some pages have no way out at all and you have to close the app to return to your preferred page. App is often hit with ridiculous and misleading ads. I hope Denver7 isn’t paying their IT team a ton of money. Something tells me they’re not.
Preferred over 9 news app
I prefer the 7 news app over the 9 news app because the 9 app needs WiFi to work, and the “content” of 9 news seems to be nothing more than ads!
I also like the push notifications from 7 news over the ones from 9. The weather and traffic ones especially.
My new fav news app
Easy to see the headlines, and the story text is large enough to read or can be enlarged. I love that it is not dominated by pictures and videos, the latter of which I rarely use. Would be nice to be able to enlarge the pictures though, especially if the story involves a missing person, suspect or vehicle at large photo or drawing.
- E.W. Scripps Company
- 65.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © The E.W. Scripps Company
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Subscription - Monthly $1.99
- Premium Subscription - Annual $10.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.