By Joshua Kaden
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This application will greatly simplify your treasury service.
7th Tradition has a simple, intuitive interface. It is designed to be used in your meeting as easily as a timer!
Setup is quick and simple. Collections are a snap to record. Easily enter rent payments, with room to note who made the payment, and how it was made.
Your single-screen Treasurer’s Report, with all needed balances, is one click away. You can share everything that your fellows need to know about the group’s financial status in seconds. Beginning Balance and Prudent Reserve are taken into account for the calculations. The report can show all data, or be filtered by a date range.
When your meeting decides on a Group Conscience, enter it into 7th Tradition, and then optionally track its payments.
7th Tradition facilitates contributions to service bodies. You can customize Metro, Regional and World percentages; mix and match; or create your own. Payment records can be auto-generated, with amounts calculated on-the-fly based on the support percentage and the current treasury balance.
You can export your data to delimited files that can then be imported into Excel or the data analysis tool of your choice.
While specifically designed to support the Seventh Tradition, this program is not officially endorsed by any 12-step group.
- Keep records for just one or multiple meetings
- Set Beginning Balance and Prudent Reserve
- Track collections and rent payments
- Record Group Conscience and associated payments
- Fully configurable Service Body Support percentages, with auto-generated payment amounts
- At-a-glance treasurer’s report with all relevant totals, filterable by start/end date
- Date-filtered export for use in other software
What's New in Version 1.1.2
Can again use a decimal point when entering Other Income.
Great start. Needs work
1. Great idea & helpful.
2. I have 3 meetings that share expenses. Not quite a clubhouse but need to combine totals & pay rent from all meetings
3. Does not have expenses other than rent
4. Very frequent crashing.
5. Does not easily display previous weeks when opened
Thank you for this