Yes. You heard it right. Free.
Over 8,500 Drink & Cocktail recipes at the tap of your fingertips. Now you know what bartenders are putting into your expensive drinks. Drink & Cocktail Recipes databases typically cost hundreds to thousands of dollars. We're giving it away to you for free.
* Add favorite drink recipes to your favorites list
* Browse through all of the drinks easily through an indexed list
* Use the search bar to easily find a specific recipe
* Jump to a drink category and find related drinks
* Or take a little risk and find yourself a random drink.
* More iOS 11 and iPhone X optimizations
* Fixed the settings icon size for iPhone X
* Fixed the thumbnail dividers for iPhone X
* Fixed the app Display name for all localizations
* Added a Side panel button to Famous Quotes
Ratings and Reviews
Good in theory some flaws
Updating again with two suggestions for enhancement: 1) allow for two types of flagging - one to mark true favorites and one to mark things to try later. 2) allow user to add notes to recipes.
Updated review. Still use the app along with a second one that has different shortcomings, even though my previously noted flaw hasn't been fixed. Between the two I can usually accomplish what I want. Another thing that could be improved is the search function. For instance, if I search for "Rob Roy" it returns one recipe for "Rob Roy" whereas the other app returns "Rob Roy", "Perfect Rob Roy", and "Dry Rob Roy". The broader search is much more helpful.
I love the way this app is laid out but when I select the 'Ingredients' tab, then choose multiple ingredients and the option only to give me recipes that include ALL ingredients, the search returns many recipes that only have one of the required ingredients, which pretty much defeats the purpose of that option. That was one of the reasons for wanting to use this sort of app.
Please fix! Thanks.
Helps figure out what I can make
This app is generally good for identifying what you can make out of the ingredients you have and it provides both ingredients and instructions. Sometimes it's a little tricky to find ingredients, though, since the search has to match the beginning of the word. For example, if you search for creme you won't find creme de menthe because it's listed as "white creme de menthe". That's a minor inconvenience, though, once you figure out the exceptions like that.
New features would make this app perfect
There’s definitely a lot of drink recipes in this app! Several different recipes for some drinks as well because everyone makes the same drink different ways :) It’s easy to search and find drinks.
Could be improved:
Allowing users to change the ingredients or edit the instructions would be very helpful. As I said above, every bar makes their drinks differently and being able to edit recipes would be great!
- 91.1 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Webworks and Applications, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.