88.5 FM is LA's only non-commercial station providing an eclectic blend of Modern Rock, great rock legends, Americana, and singer-songwriters.
88.5 FM and 885fm.org are non-profit, public services of California State University Northridge and Saddleback College.
Our mission is to serve a growing and significant audience over the radio and on the Internet with contemporary music that…
* Identifies great new artists while respecting legendary artists
* Speaks to today’s cultural & social situations
* Has lasting artistic value
We help listeners discover new music and ideas. We partner with and promote the music and arts communities in Los Angeles.
88.5 FM is a non-profit, non-commercial radio station based at California State University, Northridge and Saddleback College
Ratings and Reviews
I love this radio station. Thanks!
Simply the best!
I've finally found a station on a par with the legendary WHFS 102.3 in Bethesda pioneered by Jake Einstein and his kids and remarkable on air talents like Cerphe, Weasle, Josh Brooks, Bob "Here" and Diane Divola. Good god, they had the art of segue down pat. No one from that period came close. They would do seamless sets where different genres and songs just flowed. You never knew what they would play next, but you could trust that you'd be amazed. Kudos to KCSN for following the standard that 'HFS set.
I Love kcsn
And even though this app crashes a lot I still love it.
- California State University, Northridge
- 26.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © California State University, Northridge. All rights reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.