By Dogbyte Games Kft.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
WARNING! TOO ADDICTIVE TO PUT DOWN!
Meet 8bit the little ninja and help him avoid the angry crowd's fruit attack!
In this juicy ninja game, your goal is to survive as long as possible while avoiding waves of melons, coconuts, oranges, lemons and the ultra rare dragon fruits! Use your ninja weapon arsenal to blow the fruits into tasty pieces! Yummy!
8bit is not alone in his quest, meet his friends each with unique abilities!
- Nominated by Toucharcade forums as Game of the Week.
- "A game that typifies smartphone gaming at its best." - PocketGamer.co.uk
- "The game is extremely accessible and its touch controls are great." - TouchArcade.com
- "We loved 8bit Ninja and think it's a great game with fun retro graphics and extremely replayable." - SlideToPlay.com
- "You might just find it sneaking up and becoming your new iOS addiction." - GameZebo.com
- "Perfect for killing some time." - RazorianFly.com
- "Just pure old school joy. Five Stars." - Applala.com
- "If Apps were women, I would marry this one." - AustinAlaska (US)
Swipe with two fingers sideways to activate/deactivate Retro Mode!
-Simple and fun gameplay
-Beautiful pixel art graphics
-Addictive and tasty fruit slicing with various ninja weapons
-Multiple characters to choose from, each with unique abilities
-Earn XP while playing and level up your ninjas, just like a RPG!
-Fun coin collecting to buy more weapons in the shop
-Super secret RETRO mode!
Like 8bit on Facebook!
Please rate the game five stars for more cool updates!
What's New in Version 1.5.1
-Critical crash fixes
Need another update...
I truly do love this game. I would really like to see new characters and new power ups. I hope this review will encourage you to make those new characters and power ups. I would also like a way to have multi players playing at the same time on one arena. So you can understand better, it would be like me and my bf decide to play and we would both being playing but we could see what the other person is Doug because you would see the character your friend is using on your screen. ( I hope I explained it right...) That would be really cool so me and my friends could see what each other are doing while we are playing. I know this might require Internet to make it possible but it would be super cool and probably take some time. I truly hope you consider this and in time make it a possibility. Thank you.
Good game yaaaaaaaas
This game is probably my favorite game on my iPad, but all it needs it some more arenas and characters. I have them all, ninjas and arenas, but besides the new stuff it needs, it great. Also what the person below me said it would be really cool to have two people in at once, like a different mode that required Internet. And there can be tournament that would see how long the best person could last. If you could add that, that would be great. 👍🏻
Resolution stretched on iPhone 6 :(
Amazing addictive game. But it needs another update. It hasn't been updated in over a year. And with iPhone 6.. The screen is stretched out and blurry. This needs to be fixed but besides that this game is super addictive and I have been playing it since it's original release. I love it so much and I wish they would continue support on this game
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 22, 2014
- Version: 1.5.1
- Size: 10.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Dogbyte Games Kft.
- © Dogbyte Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 50 Dragon Eggs$0.99
- 150 Dragon Eggs$1.99
- 500 Dragon Eggs$4.99
- 10,000 Coins$0.99