8mm for iPad
By NEXVIO INC.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
8mm turns your iPad into an authentic Super 8 camera.
8mm Vintage Camera captures the beauty and magic of old school vintage movies right through your viewfinder. Dust and scratches, retro colors, flickering, light leaks, even frame shakes, all can be instantly added with a single tap of the finger.
RECORD VIDEOS WITH SOPHISTICATED LIVE EFFECTS
• Total live view of the effects. What you see in the viewfinder is what you get.
• Support up to 1080p HD recording with real time video effects.
INSTANTLY SWITCH EFFECTS FOR 70 DIFFERENT LOOKS
• 7 Lenses: Super 8, Clear, Flickering Frame, Spotlight, Light Leak, Color Fringing and Classic.
• 11 Retro & Aged Films: 1920, Noir, 60s, 70s, Sakura, XPro, Siena, Pela, Indigo, Tuscan and Two-Color.
• Jitter Button to imitate frame shakes of real 8mm projectors.
• Sound Switch to add projector sound for extra authenticity or mute the video for a silent movie effect.
APPLY EFFECTS TO EXISTING VIDEOS
• Apply and adjust effects while playing a video from Photo library.
CREATE PRO-QUALITY MOVIES FROM 8MM CLIPS
• Choose from 5 unique themes with matching titles, transitions & music. Free themes: Minimalism, Elegant. In-App Purchase themes: Silent Film, Countdown, Light Leak.
• Add soundtrack from iTunes library.
What's New in Version 2.5.1
• Countdown theme now shows counting numbers correctly
Great film app.
I'm getting a lot of use out of this during my vacation. I purchased ReelDirector II to tie all my clips together.
8mm is an easy to use video app with old time feel. You don't zoom, you walk into the action the way you would with an actual 8mm. You can have audio, no audio, or just the sound of a projector reel for those silent movies that are such fun to make with the 1920's theme/filter.
Loving it + Suggestions
I am so happy to know that this app exists. I use it a lot, however I'm aware that it could need some more options:
1. Why not have zoom-in option? It wouldn't bite to have flexibility in camera movement.
2. Play speed from fast to slow would be beneficial.
3. Possibly any more vintage filters that may be useful. I think an 80s camera would do..
4. More play with title themes and all....
I think it just needs to feel as if it has so much to do, otherwise..its a superb app
This app is the best one I've used for cameras.
I love everything about it; my only suggestion is you add in more filters from different decades, Thank you.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Mar 14, 2017
- Version: 2.5.1
- Size: 23.9 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: NEXVIO INC.
- © Nexvio Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Countdown Theme$0.99
- Silent Film Theme$0.99
- Light Leak Theme$0.99