8tracks playlist radio - Free music app
By 8tracks Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
8tracks is the best place for people who care about music to make & discover refreshingly human playlists.
Need a playlist for a long study session, workout session, or makeout session? Looking for deep house or EDM, indie rock or classic rock, jazz or punk, krautrock or afrobeat? We literally have tons of that stuff (well, maybe not literally). Choose from nearly 2 million super fresh, super free playlists, each lovingly crafted by a real-life human being who loves music as much as you do. Enjoy millions of songs uploaded and curated by people around the world.
What’s different from other music apps?
- No audio ads
- Creative playlists with a “soul” behind the music
- Music in every imaginable genre, from every country
- Unmatched music discovery
- Less repetition
- YouTube & SoundCloud integration
Join 8tracks’ global community of 8 million monthly listeners. Tune in for free today.
What's New in Version 3.1.7
New in 3.1.7:
- Now you can use 8tracks on that fancy new Apple Watch
- Blasted some bugs
- Your haircut? We're not sure if that's new but it's really working for you.
New in 3.0:
- Momma’s got a beautiful new look
- Animated playlist covers like we’re in Harry Potter or something
- 8tracks Timeline: review playlists you’ve heard and upcoming playlists, travel through time and space.
- New Home screen: automatically shows what you listen to most
- Sleep timer: go to sleep whenever the heck you want without leaving the app running
- Tumblr sharing, in addition to Facebook, Twitter, text, email, link, Tinder (just kidding…maybe)
- Performance improvements and bugs swatted
- Sidebar access to your playlist collections
Great app but...
I love 8tracks and I use it at school, in the morning, when I'm trying to sleep, and even to keep track of all of my favorite artist's songs/acoustic/covers/etc. but I wish that you could add another option on the profile so I can separate my liked playlists and the playlists that I have made into playlists? so separate playlists into playlists??? make sense? yeah.
Used to love this app but...
I used to love this app and always listened to playlists on it, but recently it has either been quitting halfway or randomly crashing. I haven't even been able to open the app over the past few days. I get the white screen with the blue logo after which it crashes. Please fix these bugs. When I was able to use it, it was definitely a brilliant app.
I only have two issues with it!
1. You can't make playlists for the mixes, which stinks a lot.
2. The ads are all in Spanish and I don't speak Spanish. It's more just weird than annoying--I guess I wish I could at least understand what the advertising company is trying to make me buy.
Otherwise, I adore it! 👍🏼👌🏼✌🏼
- Category: Music
- Updated: Apr 25, 2015
- Version: 3.1.7
- Size: 58.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: 8tracks Inc.
- © 2014 8tracks Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- 8tracks ad-free 1 year subscription$19.99