8tracks playlist radio - Free music app
By 8tracks Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
8tracks is the best playlist radio app for people who care about music to make & discover refreshingly human playlists.
Want a music player to help you listen to a playlist for a study, workout, yoga, or dating session? Looking for free music to stream like radio? 8tracks is the top music app to discover independent hip hop, EDM, indie rock, dubstep and more. Choose from nearly 2 million free playlists, each lovingly handcrafted by a real-life human being who listens to music as much as you. Enjoy millions of free songs curated by people around the world.
- Free radio app
- Audio ad free, pure uninterrupted streaming radio unlike Pandora
- Music community sharing and discovering new indie songs
- Creative playlists with a “soul” behind the music
- Music discovery for every imaginable genre, mood, or activity worldwide
- Less repetition
- YouTube & SoundCloud integration
Join 8tracks’ global community of 8 million monthly listeners and DJs. Stream for free today.
What's New in Version 3.2.2
New in 3.2.2:
- Now you can edit your username, email, and password
- Explore now supports typing up to five tags to help you find the perfect playlist
- Blasted more bugs
- Your haircut? We're not sure if that's new but it's really working for you.
New in 3.0:
- Momma’s got a beautiful new look
- Animated playlist covers like we’re in Harry Potter or something
- 8tracks Timeline: review playlists you’ve heard and upcoming playlists, travel through time and space.
- New Home screen: automatically shows what you listen to most
- Sleep timer: go to sleep whenever the heck you want without leaving the app running
- Tumblr sharing, in addition to Facebook, Twitter, text, email, link, Tinder (just kidding…maybe)
- Performance improvements and bugs swatted
- Sidebar access to your playlist collections
Best app on my phone
I use this app constantly for whatever mood I'm in. I never leave reviews but as often as I use this I feel like I HAVE to its that great, sure the ability to create playlists on the phone would be cool but either way blows away its competition (pandora, iTunes Radio etc) keep it up!!!
This app worked great when I first downloaded it earlier today... Now it won't stop crashing. It crashes when I tap on a playlist that I've recently listened to, on my home screen, and also when I try to like a playlist. It'd be a great app if it would just work.
Just Simply Won't Work
The only way that I can listen to the playlists I like is if I write them down or remember the name. Whenever I hit the like or add to home button, it says that it has done so, but never actually does. As well, the app won't let me delete the items already on my homepage, like the recommended and "trending" playlists. Very annoying. This app is not worth the memory on your device.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jul 27, 2015
- Version: 3.2.2
- Size: 56.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: 8tracks Inc.
- © 2015 8tracks Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- 8tracks ad-free 1 year subscription$19.99