9 Gaze is an easy, quick, and efficient way to document eye motility and strabismus in the nine cardinal positions of gaze. The app provides an on-screen guide for eye positioning to assist with image consistency through all nine photographs. 9Gaze app automatically creates a composite image of the nine photographs for easy exporting. You can email the image to yourself for importing into your electronic medical record or save to your camera roll.
- On-screen guide for placement of eyes (with autocrop)
- Automatic creation of the composite image of all 9 positions of gaze
- Ability to skip gaze directions
- Re-take any picture
- Turn flash on or off
- Landscape and portrait modes
- Ability to document name, ID number, date of birth, and date of picture
Save time with 9 Gaze!
No information or photos are ever saved within the app. It is the user's responsibility to protect any and all protected health information (PHI) obtained by the user.
If you choose to save images to camera roll, it is highly suggested to encrypt your phone and turn off iCloud photo backup. When emailing photos, please make sure your email is HIPAA secure.
This is not a medical device. Do not use app to diagnose or treat any medical conditions.
- App is now iPad compatible.
- New auto-crop feature is added for better user experience (increased distance between you and the subject).
- Ability to include today's date.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I've used other apps for strabismus monitoring. This is my favorite because it automatically arranges the photos by gaze. I don't have to spend time cropping and moving things around. The 'eyes' on the screen allow me to quickly take the photos. It's also easy to retake a photo(s) if necessary.
The only improvement I'd like to see is the addition of "today's date".
Almost perfect app
I like your app! It is very easy to use and saves lots of time in editing. Would you be able to add a full face feature and the possibility to take head tilts pictures?
Fantastic tool for ophthalmologists - can't recommend highly enough.
- See Vision, LLC
- 30.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © See Vision, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.