9 Innings: 2015 Pro Baseball
By Com2uS USA, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*2015 Season Update- Get $10 worth of 2015 Season items for free!*
1. From Apr 7st - Apr 29st
2. Monster Booster + Premium Booster + 250 Stars for FREE!
* 2015 Roster Update!
* Trade results of Winter Season implemented!
* Pitcher rotation and lineup modified for each team
* HUB Updated to HIVE
Stay tuned for more awesome updates on the No. 1 baseball game on mobile!
Get ready for the No. 1 baseball game on mobile! It’s back and better than ever- 9 Innings: 2015 Pro Baseball!
Officially licensed with the Major League Baseball Players Association (MLBPA)!
9 Innings: 2015 Pro Baseball is the hottest, most realistic baseball simulation game that uses the names, photos, data, and league schedules of real baseball players!
Com2uS’s very own player card system uses the photos and stats of over 1,400 baseball players across 30 teams! Enjoy dynamic graphics that will blow you away, and amazingly optimized controls that make it easy for everyone to play!
Batter up for the greatest baseball simulation game ever created TODAY!
This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for extra items.
You can play 9 innings 2015 in English, 한국어, 日本語, 中文简体, 中文繁體.
5/5- “This is probably the best baseball game I’ve played on a phone.” –Ji
5/5- “Real life players, easy controls and lots of fun. Baseball fans, what are you waiting for? Download it now!” –Karan
5/5- “This game has just the right amount of interaction and a lot of options for more control. It is very addicting. I love it!” -Tim
Official licensing contract with Major League Baseball Players Association (MLBPA)!
- Uses real data, photos, and stats of 1,400 players on different 30 teams
- Provides latest player data and constant roster updates!
- Standard player and Monster Season players!
Unique card development system!
- More varieties in player/cheerleader/equipment cards and a new draw/combination system!
- Trade baseball cards with players from all over the world to complete your card collection!
- Exchange cards and points with friends through the in-game inbox.
Easy, fast, and realistic!
- Real graphics, smooth motions and an outstanding game engine!
- Quick gameplay through autoplay (Supports offense and defense only)
- Play against 16 teams through Friendly, League, Home Run Derby and Special modes!
- Carry out over 100 challenges and go for card and point rewards!
- Rookie players can learn the game in a cinch with the easy-to-follow tutorial!
Connect with Com2uS!
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook!
For information on new games and special events, check out http://www.withhive.com!
What's New in Version 5.0.0
Batter up for 9 Innings: 2015 Pro Baseball!
1. 9 Innings has a new name! We are now 9 Innings: 2015 Pro Baseball!
2. The actual MLB league schedule of 2015 has been applied to the game.
3. Updated to the latest player roster.
- The actual March lineup and pitcher rotation of each team has been applied to the game.
- The actual player team movement has been applied to the game.
- 5 New Player Cards (Joc Pederson, Jung Ho Kang, etc) have been included in the game.
- 14 New Monster Cards (Johan Santana '04, Jose Abreu '14, etc) have been included in the game.
Have feedback? Leave a review or drop us a line at email@example.com
Great game, some issues
For the most part, this is a great game. I've been playing it for years through all of its updates. I can't give it five stars because when you update, you lose all previous progress. Last time I updated, I did so near the end of an undefeated season, and lost it all. This time, I held off until the season was over. I moved up into the pro league, and my rewards for season challenges were higher. Then I updated, and it brought me back out of the pro league, and down to lower rewards. They need to fix this. Also, some issues they have are that base runners try to take too many bases when there are two outs, and also, if a batter reaches first base, but a runner ahead of him gets thrown out trying to take more bases, it counts against his batting average. This isn't so in the real world. And if you hit a ground ball to the outfield, and they make an error, this hurts his average too, but he already had the hit, they made the error after the fact. All in all, it doesn't kill me because my players are so high, that I bat in the .600s - .700s. It's a fun game, but gets a little boring and long when you're winning by anywhere from 30 to 90 runs per game. 3 batters of mine had over 400 home runs, 4 had over 300, 2 over 200, and 4 backups with over 100 last season.
Unfortunately I am playing this game on my iPhone 4S. I say unfortunately only because in forced to play on this little screen.
I know how this game started and what options we had at that time. I'm writing this to say that things have changed.
Greatness will always require sacrifice and change. However, those at Com2Us have created an overall upgrade to the experience that has continued to keep me playing this wonderful little game.
There r more options to all aspects of batting, pitching and fielding. They've joined the ranks of giving us the entire game without have to pay anything... Yet we can spend a few bucks to speed our performance against those who believe our better :-)
Change will 'Always' require patience because change requires learning. So for I am very happy with the changes they have been able to make. I strongly urge those of old, and new, players to get your hands dirty and allow ur selves to see what, I believe, are changes for the much, much, better. After all, we r all hacking away at the most minuscule of screens and I guarantee I will continue to do so again... I too became bored with the previous incantation of a fantastic little game. Good luck and get out there in to those PvP games! :-D
- DMiller aka, Mordecai
Amazing but Not Perfect
This is one of the best, if not the best, MLB app that exists. However, there are two issues:
1. When the app automatically simulates games, it sometimes simulates ties, which throw off the teams' records. **An update should fix this glitch AND allow players to re-simulate games that have resulted in ties so all teams have the correct amount of games in their records.**
2. When there are runners on 2nd and 3rd and the ball is hit, the runner on 2nd always reaches 3rd before the runner on 3rd scores. It then does not allow the runner from 2nd to start running home until the runner from 3rd scores, and by the time the run scores it sometimes is too late to send the runner from 2nd home, which can potentially result in scoring one less run in the inning.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 03, 2015
- Version: 5.0.0
- Size: 44.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Com2uS USA, Inc.
- © 2015 COM2US CORP
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 200 STAR$1.99
- 510 STAR$4.99
- Purchase 51,000 NetPoint $4.99
- 1050 STAR$9.99
- 51,000 Point + Normal Equipment Card$4.99
- 105,000 Point + Rare Equipment Card$9.99
- 2,200 STAR$19.99
- Purchase 105,000 NetPoint $9.99
- 220,000 Point + Special Equipment Card$19.99