90º - Get your head in a spin
By Widebeam Digital Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ready for a puzzle game with a new twist?
• "Real head scratcher, great puzzler for the iPhone."
• "I love this game, very addictive! Can't stop WONT stop until I've completed it!"
• "If you're a puzzle fan you do yourself a favor and get this, I play puzzles that span all game consoles, this is one of the freshest puzzles I've come across in a long time. Everything is polished, the visuals, music, and touch controls are perfect!!"
Explore the exciting world of 90° – an addictive mechanical puzzle game, 90° plunges you into adventure with carefully designed and challenging levels, which will have you on the edge of your seat.
Your goal is to collect as much energy as you can whilst turning your wrench as few times as possible to get to the end. You have a limited number of rotations, so use them wisely!
Every level is a new puzzle, where you have to match the shapes and colours of the gears with your wrench. With every 90 degree turn, you get closer to your goal. Use your strategy skills to make as less rotations as possible to collect the energy and turn on the light!
Features of 90° (full game) include:
• 60 challenging puzzles - Collect energy with just few turns of your wrench to earn higher ranks.
• Moving stations, switches, explosive stations and lights – Prepare for the ultimate challenge!
• Leaderboards via Apple’s Game Center
• Share your scores on Facebook and Twitter
What's New in Version 1.3
- iPad 3 (retina) enabled
Amazing game! But problem w/ iPhone 5
After upgrading to an iPhone 5, the controls on this game are so sensitive I can no longer play it. Any even slight motion when you tap the screen and the tool rotates and doesn't zap the energy pellet. The sensitivity for this happening on the iPhone 5 is really obnoxious. I thought maybe it was just me, so I had a friend try it on her iPhone 5. Same results. I have the second all-time score on the leader boards, so I know it's not how I'm playing. Please update this and fix the sensitivity so the game can distinguish a tap from a move again...and I'll give it five stars again.
This game is fantastic. Really makes you think and the level design is truly innovative. You actually get better as you catch on more and more to how the levels are laid out and what direction you need to work toward first. Very cool. I posted another review on the lite version about a bug I noticed that disables the sound effects (even after trying to re-enable them), but if this happens, just double-click on your iPhone and delete the game's shortcut icon. This fixes the issue. If I have one tiny suggestion for future versions? Use more than just a couple of tracks from The Echelon Effect. All of his music is outstanding and I'd love to hear more of it used rather than the same two or three. But still, terrific game. Well worth the dollar.
This game is awesome but the timers are to short, 1? Really? There is not enough time to move AND collect energy, at least on the iPad. Fix that and 5 stars.
This game is very cool！
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 21, 2012
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 20.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Widebeam Digital Ltd.
- © Widebeam Digital Publishing
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Energy Pack 3$2.99
- Energy Pack 1$0.99
- Energy Pack 2$1.99