The 9292 app: your personal public transport real time planner for mobile!
9292 your travel companion
For those who are new to 9292: 9292.nl is the ultimate travel planner for all public transport in the Netherlands. With the 9292 app for iOS planning your trip from A to B will be even faster. This app gives you the real time travel information. Personal preferences can be saved and the lay is user friendly.
From anywhere to everywhere
The app provides various options for choosing your departure location and destination: your current location (using GPS), a known location (like a shopping mall, station or landmark), a bus stop, an address or a location you created.
Synchronizing travel information
This app doesn't need the same information over and over. Frequently used locations are stored and you can create your own locations (for instance: 'home', 'grandma', 'office', or anything you like.) If you create your Personal 9292 profile you can even take the trips you planned by train, bus, tram or metro at home with you on your phone. This allows you to synchronize your travel information with the touch of a button.
Check on your trip on the go
With this app the 9292 real time travel planner has become even more mobile. On the go you can easily check what time your connecting bus leaves and if there are any changes on your route.
- Real time travel planner for all public transport in the Netherlands
- Save and your personal travel advice and take it with you
- Create personal departure locations and destinations
- Information about important locations nearby
- Travel advices can now be saved in your calendar
- Sending a travel advice by email is now possible
-Travel to and from your contacts
In this version the following changes have been made:
- iPhone 10 compatibility.
- Trip texts have been shortened to improve navigation through the travel advice.
- Adjustment of functionality and texts for providing feedback on a trip.
- Adjustment in the visualization of disturbance information.
- AVG (privacy legislation) adjustments for the My9292 environment.
Ratings and Reviews
I found a Settings that lets me select English as the language. However, the app has one or two pages of English, but when it comes to directions, icons, and alerts, none of it is in English. I found it completely useless.
English option does not work. At all.
The buses always come late
They never come when te app says
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.