KUOW News and Information
By KUOW Puget Sound Public Radio
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
KUOW Puget Sound Public Radio App:
The KUOW Public Radio App allows you to listen to all your favorite KUOW and partner content. You can explore On Demand content, queue items for later and listen to the live stream.
• Listen to live streams from KUOW even while traveling
• Integrated program schedules
• Listen to KUOW in the background while browsing the web or catching up on your emails
• Access KUOW programs easily and quickly
• Add and remove items from your queue
• Read full articles
• Easily share stories and programs with family and friends via the “Share” button.
• Easy access to podcasts
The KUOW Public Radio App is brought to you by the people at KUOW. We work to provide our valued listeners with great solutions to find what you want, when you want it, and where you want it.
Please support KUOW by becoming a member today!
What's New in Version 4.2.3
- Ability to jump to beginning of a story or skip to next item in your queue from lock screen
- Ability to seek through story audio
- Bug fixes
Please fix the sleep timer!
The sleep timer seems to have stopped working after the last update.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Right, no timer at all within the app anymore. Now If you use the iPad timer and it times out, then you can't turn the radio back on through the app. You just get the death spiral forever.
All the icons are so little I can't see them without reading glasses and then I can't underst@nd what they're for. No labels just teeny little something-or-others!
Months with the new look now and I haven't figured out what does what, or more to the point, how I can get the app to let me listen to the programs when and how I want. I also often want to pick up on a story in the middle but can't use a little bar to move things to where I want to start listening.
skip the fancy design and make it function for ordinary folks—like us contributing KUOW members!!!