Download the official 95.5 KLOS app, it’s easy to use and always FREE!
With the official app, you can stay connected from work, home, or on the road. Follow us on social media, get access to all our other unique content, features and more!
- See current and recently played songs and multi-week playlist
- Thumb through the latest local news
- Follow the latest posts from social media
- Wake up to your favorite show with our alarm clock. Record a personal message to play before waking up to the show.
- Fall asleep while listening to your favorite show
- See the weekly shows schedule so you don’t miss a thing
- Real time weather for where you are
- Share our app via Facebook, Twitter, and e-mail
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s audience measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen’s TV Ratings. To learn more about our digital audience measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Ratings and Reviews
I have to say I can only give Jamie the H-Hole about a C- for the grammatical and spelling errors in his review. His sentence structure was unclear and his play by play was very difficult to understand and he never even mentioned music. Ever. Weird right?
As for the App, it plays music from the KLOS Radio Station as described. A+.
P.S. Joneseys Jukebox is perfection in an imperfect world...
App does not work
Unable to get this app to work on my IPhone 8. It’s better to just listen to KLOS off the web page.
Crashes a LOT
Unfortunately, this app crashes quite a bit. When you get it back up because it crashed in the middle of FHF and you want to get right back into the conversation, you'll get to enjoy another ad for 30 seconds. And then, the cycle continues. Lately, it is unclear what is happening as there is music that plays, and it is obvious that when your directed back to the show you where listening to, you're put in in the middle of the conversation. You don't hear the bumper music going in and out of commercial. Yesterday, only ads would play, and the show was dead air. Also - I'm not sure why there's a pause button. It appears that it will work, you pause, then play, and the show continues where you left off. Then, guess what? The app crashes and you're brought back to live anyway.
- AirKast, Inc.
- 45.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © AirKast, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.