Mix 2D jumps with 3D twists in this award winning, uniquely controlled puzzle platform adventure and see what's inside this Christmas Gift. It's time for holiday!
• “Fantastic game.” – Cult of Mac
• “Real pleasure to play” – AppAdvice
• “This game draws you in!" – AppleCenter
Complete 28 journey levels and collect stars on your way to unlock:
• 10 bonus levels (more coming with updates)
• one minute journey (requiring a quick reaction time attack mode)
• endless journey (requiring smart planning endless mode)
• VIRTUAL REALITY mode playable hands-free with any VR headset (eg. Google Cardboard) and any iPhone
• no purchases needed to complete the game.
Challenge your 3D orientation skills and compete with others in Game Center. Is it going to be just an innocent journey of Space Box or your journey of self-discovery as well?
Game made entirely by one person – an indie developer and a retro games fan since the 8-bit games era.
This Christmas all the gifts must be delivered, but this one's got lost in Space! Help deliver this Christmas present to see what's hidden inside the Box!
Completely redesigned new version includes:
- new controls that help you guide the box and show the jump path
- more pleasurable levels
- link to free soundtrack download
- Space Box's got a nice Santa Claus' hat!
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome update, even cooler to play!
Totally worth it. Graphics remind me of the good old console times, but the way you control the box and how it reacts is just hilarious!! Cool new teleport feature, keep up great updates!
Inventive and challenging!!!!!
Great graphics and creative gameplay make this one a WINNER! - 5 stars all the way - GET IT NOW!!!
Developer Response ,
Thank you, I'm really glad you liked it!
VR mode needs some work
The game has potential but in cardboard mode gameplay is confusing. You tilt your head to enter a level but after that things go downhill. How do you aim the character? It seems that once the guide arrow appears the character will randomly jump. Tapping the screen takes you out of VR mode. Perhaps I would eventually figure out how to make the game work but the frequent and jarring full screen adds make further attempts undesirable. The 3D effects are very well done while in VR mode. Perhaps a tutorial or more detailed instructions would help. Gameplay in full screen mode is much better.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback! I've fixed the aiming problem by adding a nice box-shaped crosshair, so now you know exactly where you're pointing at. Also I've removed the unwanted ads. Enjoy the new version and I look forward to hearing your new impressions. Cheers!
- Tom Graczyk
- 39.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Tom Graczyk
- In-App Purchases
- Play now all 28 levels $0.99
- Play now all 10 bonus levels and 2 journeys $0.99
- Big support $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.