Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
John "Loose" Kannon is the leader of a special team of hardened cops that aren't afraid to bend the law to clean up the streets.
But when they kill a local drug lord's brother and steal millions in cash, Kannon's whole team becomes a target of revenge. Now Kannon has only one option: take down the gang leader that's hunting them, legally or not, before his team gets taken out first.
"An impressive action game that will keep you playing until the end" - SLIDE TO PLAY
"9mm looks great, plays great, and its story will keep you entertained through all of the game's 12 levels" - INTO MOBILE
HIGH CALIBER ACTION
• Dive headlong into stylish gunfights where you’ll jump, shoot and fire clip after clip in stunning slow-motion stunts to take out rooms full of criminals.
• The action really comes to life as destructible environments splinter and explode from the gunfire.
ALL IN A DAY’S WORK
• You’ve got a dangerous job on your hands, so arm yourself with an arsenal of weapons, including a pistol, shotgun, submachine gun, grenade launcher and more.
• Set out to fight crime and corruption in varied locations like the Latino Suburbs, Night Club, Police Department, Rich Suburbs, Industrial Area and Mexico.
• You’ll need to catch gang leaders and informants alive, chasing them through city streets and taking them aside for a not-so-friendly chat in the interrogation challenge.
THE FIGHT NEVER ENDS
Go online to join friends and other opponents in Free for All and Team Deathmatch gunfights for up to 12 players on 4 different maps.
A hip-hop/rap soundtrack that intensifies the tone of the game, including established artists such as:
• Freeway & Jake One
• Beanie Sigel
Featuring a special in-game appearance by Freeway & Jake One.
OPTIMIZED FOR THE iPAD 2! High definition graphics that fully utilize the power of the iPad 2.
Visit our homepage at www.gameloft.com.
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/gameloft or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on www.youtube.com/gameloft.
Discover our blog at http://blog.gameloft.com/ for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
This game has awesome action, great controls, graphics, etc. And I haven't even tried the multiplayer yet. I've only played for like 20 minutes and I already beat 5 levels, and there is 7 left, so I think it's going to be a short game, so lets hope the multiplayer is good.
Edit: Multiplayer Fixes.
1. While playing Cops n' Crooks the people on your teams names should always be displayed on the screen, not just when you look at them.
2. I'm experiencing a glitch where I'm only spawning with 10 bullets in assault rifles. Fix that it's annoying.
3. The spawns are terrible
4. Make the least amount of kills to win on Cops n' Crooks 25. 10 is way to short for 6 on 6 or whatever it is. And people don't realize that when making a game.
5. Make the game save your default loadout. Selecting your main gun, secondary gun, etc. Every round is really annoying.
6. Make it so you can pick your own character/ customize
7. Make it so the dot in the middle of the screen doesn't center itself so fast. Let me explain. Say you look left and don't touch the screen for a second. It brings the camera back looking straight on. Making so it only does that when you move.
8. Add melee
That's all for now. The games great just fix these issues please. And make more maps, and make them SMALLER.
This is the most amazing game in the app store! It's more compared to xbox and ps3 games. The multiplayer is so perfect the levels are really detailed and big. The campaign has a nice story amazing graphics and voices that make it such a fun and addicting game to play. The only down fall of the campaign is it's kinda short and it takes a lot of space but that's what it takes for a game of this quality. The slow motion ability is great I love it. Some suggestions would be to add voice chat in multiplayer and a longer story for campaign and it would beat most xbox and ps3 games. The multiplayer is smooth and such a fun experience. Thanks for such a perfect game the price is cheap for a game in this quality. You did a very good job with 9mm, not many bugs at all nothing that messes with game play and for being the first release with no updates yet. There is nothing in the app store that would have anything against this. Need more iPhone and iPad apps like this one. I have tons of suggestions to make this app even more unbelievable email me for any questions if your making a update any time soon. Thanks again for this perfect game, keep up the good work.
It's a graphical powerhouse
The game has all the bells and whistles in the graphical department that is for sure, but it comes at a small price. Because of the sheet beauty and awesome looking graphics and environments, the cutscenes do show some drop in frame rate and it's noticeable, but the gameplay is smooth and that is what matters to me.
The game does so much right. The sound is great and the voices are done actually very well and everything is fully voiced. The controls are something I do fight with. I recommend using a combination of the gyroscope and touchscreen because you will need both. You pretty much need the gyroscope for aiming and shooting good and the touchpad for navigation. It's something I can manage though.
The first thing that comes to mind is Gta San Andreas, but this is not a Gta clone. There is alot of things going on. It has a mix of max Payne with the bullet time effects and Gta with the atmosphere. The game is great. I had to think hard before sinking 7 bucks into a game, but in the end I was glad I did because it's an entertaining and fun experience that I will have on my iPod touch for the long haul.
This was played on a iPod touch 4g with 4.0 firmware.
- Category: Games
- Released: Jul 14, 2011
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 755 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2011 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation).
Top In-App Purchases
- 1250 Cash$4.99
- 200 Cash$0.99
- 450 Cash$1.99
- 4100 Cash$14.99
- 15000 Cash$49.99