Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
John "Loose" Kannon is the leader of a special team of hardened cops that aren't afraid to bend the law to clean up the streets.
But when they kill a local drug lord's brother and steal millions in cash, Kannon's whole team becomes a target of revenge. Now Kannon has only one option: take down the gang leader that's hunting them, legally or not, before his team gets taken out first.
"An impressive action game that will keep you playing until the end" - SLIDE TO PLAY
"9mm looks great, plays great, and its story will keep you entertained through all of the game's 12 levels" - INTO MOBILE
HIGH CALIBER ACTION
• Dive headlong into stylish gunfights where you’ll jump, shoot and fire clip after clip in stunning slow-motion stunts to take out rooms full of criminals.
• The action really comes to life as destructible environments splinter and explode from the gunfire.
ALL IN A DAY’S WORK
• You’ve got a dangerous job on your hands, so arm yourself with an arsenal of weapons, including a pistol, shotgun, submachine gun, grenade launcher and more.
• Set out to fight crime and corruption in varied locations like the Latino Suburbs, Night Club, Police Department, Rich Suburbs, Industrial Area and Mexico.
• You’ll need to catch gang leaders and informants alive, chasing them through city streets and taking them aside for a not-so-friendly chat in the interrogation challenge.
THE FIGHT NEVER ENDS
Go online to join friends and other opponents in Free for All and Team Deathmatch gunfights for up to 12 players on 4 different maps.
A hip-hop/rap soundtrack that intensifies the tone of the game, including established artists such as:
• Freeway & Jake One
• Beanie Sigel
Featuring a special in-game appearance by Freeway & Jake One.
Don't forget to check out the in-game shop where you can purchase special items.
Minimum requirements to enjoy the game:
- Mac computer with an Intel Core 2 Duo or better (Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, or Xeon processor)
- 2 GB of RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia 9400M or better
Visit our homepage at www.gameloft.com.
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/gameloft or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on www.youtube.com/gameloft.
Discover our blog at http://blog.gameloft.com/ for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
Really good, I enjoyed and played it from start to finish.
I'm not an avid gammer, and not always that good at them. I have a desire to play these games but sometimes get tripped up on difficult levels or inability to get through them. This game is great, it helps you figure out what to do and get where you need to be to complete that level or tast. I will say though, while the "visual cues" are fanatastic, they should maybe add some text to that too because it'll take a few times to repeat a step until you figure out the visual cues are directing you to do something.
The game is visually beautiful and the storyline is good. The only other drawback is that its way too short. I expected a longer game, maybe because I was able to actually get through it, but it seems all too short and desperately weanted to continue onward to more levels.
This game has potential. It is interesting but flawed in how it interacts with me.
For example, when in the chase scene with the guy that gets into the car when you fail, there is no cursor. You have no idea where it is and when the target button appears, it's gone before you can get the cursor over top of it.
Either slow those buttons down a tad, or leave the cursor on screen so I know where it is.
Also, the aiming is weird. Why do I have to wait to pull up my gun and sight. Why can't I aim first? I get hit first every time because, again, the cursor is a tiny white dot and is not easy to spot since it is off from where you are looking. Hard to explain, but wierd to get used to. Especially after playing COD or Battlefield or MW3.
Neat game though. Reminds me of that Mac demolition game. Looks similar. Can't give it more starts because it seems to be making its own rules about how to interact with the character.
Not Exactly Grand Theft Auto, But It's Decent
I like this game, even though it's very similar to Grand Theft Auto III (another one of my favorite computer games). What makes this game different is that you play as a police officer, not a criminal. Your mission is to fight crime in each level, which take place in some seriously tough neighborhoods. As you progress, the levels become increasingly dangerous. I especially like the "gangsta rap" background music in this game. Too bad the game is laggy sometimes. Controls could be better, too.
Gamers, if you're waiting for the next Grand Theft Auto game and need something to pass the time, choose 9mm. Have fun.
- Category: Games
- Released: Dec 22, 2011
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 1.56 GB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2011 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later
Top In-App Purchases
- 1250 Cash$4.99
- 200 Cash$0.99
- 450 Cash$1.99
- 15000 Cash$49.99
- 4100 Cash$14.99