By Ride Fare, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FARE service is currently available in Austin, Texas. We will be expanding to new cities in 2016!
FARE is your personal ride alternative when you need to get where you’re going. Unlike other transportation apps, FARE offers referral incentives for both riders and drivers so you can enjoy superior ride service with benefits that continue long after you have arrived at your destination.
Through scheduled rides and the Preferred Driver Network, FARE allows riders and drivers to build a relationship based on outstanding service and trust. FARE passengers know they have a safe ride every time because we understand the journey is as important as your destination.
Ride FARE App Features Include:
• Like the driver you just had? Add them to your “Preferred Driver Network” and request them again next time.
• Schedule rides up to 7 days in advance with your preferred drivers so you know who will be picking you up and when.
• FARE rates are based on market analysis and driver feedback.
• Tell your friends about FARE, and when they sign up using your unique FARE ID, you will receive free ride credits* every time they ride with FARE.
• Choose from standard, premium, and SUV vehicle options to select the best ride for your trip.
• Request On-Demand rides any time using the Ride FARE App and your trusted driver will be on their way shortly.
• Want to tip your drivers for providing excellent service? Go ahead! FARE offers an in-app tip option.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.3
- New menu design for a better user experience.
- Mobility accessibility updates and features.
- Minor bug fixes.
Wow, downloaded this because fasten app wouldn't work. No luck here I couldn't get a request to process on the fare app. Just kept cycling though my location, asking me to request, and then asking for my destination again. Absolutely terrible.
This is the worst app I've ever had the displeasure of using. It's finicky, very dysfunctional, and has horrendous customer service. Additionally, I was charged and not refunded for a ride never taken as the driver didn't show up. Do not use if at all possible.
The app is garbage. You input your destination as X it takes you 20 miles from there - it has a mind of its own. The drivers will tell you, we can't wait for uber to come back.