Please enjoy our app! We are a team of two computer science majors just looking to help friends connect with each other around food. Isn't that all life's really about?
Check out what our app can do:
- alert you if a friend walks into the same dining hall or restaurant as you (even in background)
- see dining halls, restaurants, friends nearby all on the same map
- see which places are open at any time visually
- send invitations to your friends without creating new group messages
- send invitations to friends even if they don't have the app
- automatically keep friends up to date on whether the plan is off or on (depending on whether enough people are down)
- import contacts' numbers from your phone so you never need to add friends
- see if your friends are busy or in class
- suggest alternative times to eat that don't conflict with your friends' courses
- suggest a place to dine based on proximity to your friends
- suggest a place to dine based on where is the most popular with your friends
- meet new friends who want company in the same dining hall or restaurant
Only usable with United States phone numbers.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Jacob Beck and Zoë Papakipos (JZCo)
Squashing those nasty bugs!
Ratings and Reviews
- Jacob Beck
- 21 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © JZCo 2016
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.