Custom imprinting of letters, photos, postcards, picture letters, picture cards, books, and magazines with messages.
It is important that inmates are supported with a solid network of family and friends. With regular updates, letters, and support from family and friends outside, inmates can be inspired to change their ways and be better law-abiding citizens.
However, a lot of people stop writing to their loved ones in prison because there is little time to sit and write a letter, print pictures, and the process is often emotionally and mentally exhausting. Unfortunately, this also affects the inmate waiting.
Their hope and aspiration to do better often stems from your letters and grows with your support. By not maintaining healthy communication with the outside world, their chances of a healthy life upon release is decreasing.
We understand your pain too and that is where, InCom Mail can help.
Incom mail is an affordable, easy, and efficient way to send postcards, letters, and personal pictures to an inmate throughout the year.
What makes us unique?
1. Income mail is easy: You write, we print and deliver – reconnecting with your loved inmate is that easy. We are easy on the pocket too!
2. We respect your privacy: Messages drafted on our platform or sent through it are not read or shared with any third party and are securely delivered to the designated facility.
3. We value your time & effort: Our products are approved by many prison facilities and so, the delivery is guaranteed and timely, all through the year. We are efficient.
4. We honor your background/individuality: Irrespective of your race, ethnicity, gender, language, or community, our library stocks multiple pre-designed templates for all your special occasions, themes, holidays, and more.
5. We help you make it special: The app supports upload of personal pictures from camera, phone and social media galleries You can also change the font, color, background of the messages, and decorate your creation with adorable stickers.
Write your message
Write short notes on postcards and picture cards or send a heartfelt long picture letter.
1. Send an inmate a Postcard
2. Send an inmate a Personalized Picture card
3. Send an inmate a Picture Letter
Upload images directly from your camera, phone’s gallery, or your social media gallery and send pictures to inmates – like your baby’s first step, your daughter’s graduation, Christmas celebration, or a dinner you wish they shared with you.
You can write your message on your smartphone, or do so on our website.
Personalize your message
Instead of picking a note pad or stationary from a physical store, you can find similar options at our Image Library. There are pre-designed templates dedicated to all.
To make your message even more beautiful, there are numerous colorful stickers to add!
If you are not done with your message or wish to add more to it in future, you can save it as a draft to access it later.
Send your message
With a secured payment gateway, you can send your messages at a nominal fee. Payment can be easily made through debit/credit card.
Our team will print it on high-quality paper and deliver to your mentioned facility on your behalf. We ship and deliver 365 days a year, so that you never miss an opportunity to send your love.
Send Books and Magazines
Send your loved one inspiration, hope, courage and strength in prison. Books are a convenient way to do that. We will soon introduce a library of suggested books and magazines so you can send inmate books and magazines. Please be sure to know the facility rules and regulations.
For an exclusive peek into our product range, updates, and discounts, connect with us:
Facebook: @ incommail
Feel free to share your feedback at customerservice@ incommail.com.
- Minor Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.