This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Use your existing MyChart account to manage your health information and communicate with your doctor on your mobile devices, including Apple Watch.
With MyChart you can:
• Review test results, medications, immunization history, and more
• Stay in touch with your physician
• Manage your appointments
• Upload health and fitness data, including data from the Apple Health app, when enrolled in self-tracking programs
• View and pay your bill
• Access your family's health information
You must first create an account through your healthcare provider's MyChart website. If your healthcare provider is not listed, or if you require support accessing your existing account, contact them directly or visit their MyChart website for more help options.
Have feedback about the app? Email us at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 5.4.2
Miscellaneous fixes and improvements.
Unable to access messages
I love this app. It’s very convenient. I would love to be able to add my children to the app... if it is an option I haven’t figured it out yet.
Only one other current issue— since the most recent update of the app (3 days ago), I am unable to access my messages.
With a recent merge with two other providers, information has migrated to the desktop version of new website. But mobile app still only shows for PacMed and can’t use app as it is to make appointments, read or send messages to health care team or see lab results.
Great app, but having issues replying to messages from my doc. The reply button is blacked out so you can’t respond.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Dec 06, 2017
- Version: 5.4.2
- Size: 47.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Mongolian, Spanish
- Seller: Epic Systems Corporation
- © 2017 Epic Systems Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.