Photo Splash - free Color effects and selective color and grayscale editor for Instagram and gmail
By vijaya kumar reddy doddavala
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Photo splash , is a free application that lets users to make very nice photos with selective colorization effects popularly known as Photo Splash
1. Gesture detection, pinch - you can zoom the image to do detailed splash work
pan - you can freely move the image across the screen
2. preview window support, helps you in finding what is happening behind your finger
3. Both gray to color and color to gray support
4. email, alubm, facebbook, twitter, clipboard and global wall support
5. No need to pay for, its absolutely free application
What's New in Version 3.4
New color Effects
New gray Efects
Ads and blurriness cause problems
Some of the ads get stuck on the screen and there's no way to close them, even when closing the app and re-opening the ads will just stay on the screen and you'll have to reload the app several times, (there's no count-down timer telling you the ad will be over in a certain amount of time, etc) and the other, more pressing issue is that the screen is constantly getting blurry while working on a picture to the point that you can't even see the picture to complete it. This causes there to be remnants of extra color around the focus point, etc that were not intended because they can not be seen when the picture is blurry. The blurriness also makes it extremely difficult to see what you are doing/ working on. Other than that I really like this app and it has great potential, so I hope those issues can be worked out!
Well, I just gave my review for 3 stars with the above issues, but now the app is shutting down when I try to save my finished project, rendering it unusable. If it starts working again I will change my rating.
Hard to understand and too many ads
This app is great for making fancy photos! But at first it's hard to understand the maneuvers of editing your photo. And on top of that there is legit 500 ads! I remember an HBO cinemas ad popped up, and I clicked out of it and right after a Google ad popped up! This gets frustrating when you're trying to edit your photos. This has happened so many times that I had to write this review. I wouldn't recommend this app for intolerant people like me because it gets really hard to work through...
I love this app! It is a wonderful great way to express what you want to express about your picture and leave out the back parts of your picture. My
favorite part of this app is being able to color one part in that being the main part of your picture and then leaving the rest black and white. I really think you should download just up and that you will love it.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 07, 2014
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 41.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: vijaya kumar reddy doddavala
- © vijay doddavala
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$0.99