By Tinder Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tinder is a fun way to discover new and interesting people nearby. 10 billion matches have been made on Tinder. Here is how it works: If you’re interested in connecting with someone on Tinder, then just anonymously Swipe Right to Like them; or Swipe Left to Pass. If someone likes you back, then it’s a match! Chat with your matches and get to know them inside of Tinder.
With Tinder’s ‘Smart Profiles’ we let you know when you share common friends and interests with your potential matches. And, when you see someone extra special, you can Swipe Up (or tap the blue star) to send someone a Super Like, letting them know before they swipe that they’ve caught your eye. Users get only one Super Like to send each day, so receiving someone’s Super Like is super special!
Fun, free, and changing the way people meet:
• “Tinder solved online dating for women” - New York Magazine
• “Tinder has become something of a cultural phenomenon” - TIME Magazine
• “Tinder is perfect for women” - ELLE
• “The world’s hottest app” - Forbes
Over 100 million downloads. Here are a few reasons why:
• Tinder is FREE and takes only a only few second to set up.
• You decide who can message you. Swiping left means that you won’t get any messages from that person.
• No pressure, no rejection: No one knows whether you swipe left or right on them; Tinder only notifies you if you both (anonymously) swipe right on one another.
• Everyone on Tinder is real and authenticated through Facebook. Note: Tinder never posts anything to Facebook.
How Tinder works:
1. Tinder shows you interesting people nearby, such as those that you share common friends and interests with.
2. If you’re interested in connecting with someone, swipe right! If not, just swipe left to pass.
3. If you like someone and they like you back, it’s a match!
4. Chat with your matches and get to know them safely inside of Tinder.
Tinder will always be FREE, but with Tinder Plus you can get these premium features:
• Passport. Planning a trip? Make the most of your trip ahead of time and connect with people anywhere in the world.
• Rewind. Regretting that last swipe left? Hit rewind and give them a second chance.
• Additional Super Likes – stand out from the crowd.
If you choose to purchase Tinder Plus, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Current Tinder Plus subscription price starts at $9.99 USD/month. Prices are in U.S. dollars, may vary in countries other than the U.S. and are subject to change without notice. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. If you don’t choose to purchase Tinder Plus, you can simply continue using Tinder for free.
What's New in Version 5.0.0
Bug fixes and improvements
The app is a total joke. That's an understatement. It's an absolute. Piece. Of garbage. Every..... EVERY "match" I've encountered has been a fake profile, a bot, that has sent me a link to some nonsense scam porn site. Maybe you should spend more time making sure we're not all getting spam emails instead of attempting to charge us $20 just to undo a swipe. Are you kidding me?! Users: be wary of profiles with absolutely no info, common interests, or friends. If you get a message and right off the bat are given a number to text or a web address to visit, and responses that aren't really responses to your messages, report that nonsense and move along. And by "move along," I mean, delete the app because this thing is totally useless. Stick with OKcupid. I wish I could curse in this review. That's how utterly done and disgusted with this app.
Also, there's this obnoxious glitch where I'll swipe left and the same profile will reappear. When I click on that profile, there's a different one underneath. Again, total POS.
Update: There's a new phony profile trend going on where there will be three (and only three) photos posted. Usually of some random celebrity. (I doubt Shannen Doherty or Selena Gomez are in the area.) Also, they all seem to be fans of The Big Bang Theory, as if they're trying to appeal to the nerdy variety. I'm not sure how these profiles are allowed to exist but it's getting old. I honestly can't believe I'm still using this.
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM
Where do I start? Well, I must mention and complain about the HORRIBLE spam filters that this app contains to monitor the accounts. Every...and I mean EVERY match I have gotten on here is from a spam account. I honestly feel like one of Tinder's unpaid spam reporters.
Let me explain what these accounts look like, for those who don't know, and if the developers of the app care to read up about this...3 pictures only (some rumored to be of celebrities), no info given WHATSOEVER (no bio, school/work info, etc), and once matched, they will either not send anything at all (happens with many humans too, but we won't go there), or will send a long drawn out message full of typos telling you to "visit a website" to "verify your identity"...or they will give you a number to text right off the bat. DO NOT FALL FOR THESE TRICKS, PEOPLE! This app has become a complete waste of my time, and honestly has a tendency to lower one's self esteem (thinking they finally got a match but it's with a bot). Unless Tinder actually reads these reviews and fixes what needs to be fixed, people will continually turn away from this app.
Makes me wish I was gay
Unfortunately, thanks to Hollywood's under representation of Asian American males, it's hard to imagine soaking one's panties from the thought of a naked George Takei (back to him when we get to the gay part!), Jackie Chan with that panty-drying accent, or Jet Li with his cardboard acting and charisma. And I can say that, because I've been called those names by white aholes on the street, one of which was a female marine. Good stuff 'Murica!
99% of White women do not find Asian men attractive. Oh, I know what you're thinking. "Then, go for an Asian or a Black woman." Well, that's tough when over 90% of the women on here are white, and many of the women who aren't are searching for their panty-dropping Ryan Gosling.
Thanks, Tinder, for making me feel even less welcome as a tax-paying American than the dbag on the street who yells, "Konichiwa," at me. I'm gonna go meet the love of my life and/or casual fling on the street like every other normal functioning person. Or I'll just wish I was gay and touch myself to the thought of the many men who find Asian males attractive.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Apr 21, 2016
- Version: 5.0.0
- Size: 24.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Tinder Inc.
- Copyright © 2015 Tinder.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Tinder Plus$9.99
- Tinder Plus$19.99
- package of 5 Super Likes$4.99
- Tinder Plus$2.99
- Tinder Plus$4.99
- Tinder Plus$1.99
- Tinder Plus$14.99
- Tinder Plus$54.99
- Tinder Plus$34.99
- package of 30 Super Likes$24.99