By Tinder Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The world’s hottest app – Forbes.
10 billion matches later, Tinder has changed the way people meet around the world. It’s so much more than a dating app. Tinder is a powerful tool to meet people, expand your social group, meet locals when you’re traveling and find people you otherwise never would have met. Making new connections on Tinder is easy and fun—just Swipe Right to Like someone, or Swipe Left to pass. If someone likes you back, It’s a Match! Chat online with your matches, step away from your phone, get out and experience something new in the real world. It’s that simple!
• Tinder Social—It’s all about going out with friends and meeting new people. Invite your friends to go out, then swipe and match with other groups who want to meet up. Start the party with group chat, make plans and get out tonight!
• When you see an individual or group you really want to connect with, tap the blue star or Swipe Up to send a Super Like
• Upgrade to Tinder Plus for premium features, including: Passport to connect with people anywhere around the world, Rewind to give someone a second chance, one free Boost per week to be the top profile in your area for 30 minutes, and additional Super Likes to stand out from the crowd
If you choose to purchase Tinder Plus, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Current Tinder Plus subscription price starts at $9.99 USD/month. Prices are in U.S. dollars, may vary in countries other than the U.S. and are subject to change without notice. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. If you don’t choose to purchase Tinder Plus, you can simply continue using Tinder for free.
What's New in Version 7.3.1
Bug fixes and improvements
⏰ Waste of time without superlikes, boosts
Latest update seems okay. Biggest issue with this right now (for men seeking women) is not getting matches unless you use superlikes or boosts. I assume the Like doesn't put you into their stack like it did up until maybe 6 months ago, so they may not see your profile for a long time if you're in a big city. That, or the likes are just lost for some reason.
When you do match up, there's a good chance they won't respond or are bots (I haven't noticed as many in my area lately though). It actually can take quite a bit of time between swiping and texting before you have a date finally setup. If you're not getting a hookup, the odds of a second or third date are slimmer. The nature of the app makes it hard to commit to one person as you think you have hundreds of options and some of those have to be better than every date you go on, so people keep coming back and start expecting too much of their matches and dates.
If you're a good looking guy with good photos, you'll likely do fine on this, especially if using superlikes and boosts. For everyone else, the high price for superlikes and boosts, which you'll need to even be seen, on top of the higher chance they'll swipe left on you, make it hard to justify spending much time or money on this app. You're maybe better off using other apps, dating websites, or the old fashioned ways.
It started off pretty good but it's getting worse by the minute. I currently don't get notifications at all and I know I'm not the only one. I started a new account and I have even less swipes than I did before, so I know y'all are withholding those, which from the appearance of other reviews might be in an attempt to get us to pay... the whole premise of this app is that it's free, so it's kind of annoying that you'd hinder our use for that. People's profiles sometimes overlap each other so I never know if I swiped l twice on the same person or once for a person I didn't even get to see. Your support email gives ridiculous feedback as if I didn't already try "deleting the app and downloading it back." Do they get paid minimum wage for that sound advice?
It's not bad I mean sometimes I get a lot of spam. Fake people trying to give emails out or what not. If you pay just a little app works a lot better because you can literally swipe all day. Keep it how it is. I removed they had like a story line snap chat kinda thing going on. Don't do that and try to use the recommend connections with people close would make things better. Thank you. Last thing with the unmatching could be nice to make a brief message of why to the matcher before you unmatch for clarity and closure.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Apr 19, 2017
- Version: 7.3.1
- Size: 124 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Tinder Inc.
- Copyright © 2013-2016 Tinder. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Tinder Plus$9.99
- Tinder Plus$19.99
- package of 5 Super Likes$4.99
- package of 1 Boost$3.99
- package of 5 Super Likes$4.99
- Tinder Plus$2.99
- Tinder Plus$34.99
- Tinder Plus$4.99
- package of 25 Super Likes$19.99
- package of 5 Boosts$14.99