A+ English - Speak & Read + Audio books
By ivMob Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A+English ( 11 books + audio ) is a great tool to improve English speaking,listening, and reading skills, on both iPhone and iPod.
It integrates classic books with audio download manager, player, and voice recorder.
Advanced and easy-to-use features:
-High quality audio books: you may listen to the audio play while reading the text.
-Voice Recorder: speak aloud and record your own voices.
-Automatically playback your voice recorded, so that you can compare your own voice to audio book, to improve your speech easily.
Note: the recording function is for iPhone only.
Users will need wireless connections to download and save the audio books.
After downloaded, the audio books can be used anywhere without connection after downloaded.
It is a must have app for ESL students.
It is also a great tool for professionals! Get it now to polish your speech skills, and get promoted at work!
List of books with audio:
1. FAIRY TALES, by The Brothers Grimm
2. ALICE'S ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND, by Lewis Carroll
3. Pride and Prejudice, by Jane Austen
4. The Art Of War, by Sun Tszu
5. The Time Machine, by H.G. Wells
6. The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
7. The Return of Sherlock Holmes, by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
8. Robinson Crusoe, by Daniel Defoe
9. TREASURE ISLAND, by Robert Louis Stevenson
10. Andersen's Fairy Tales, by Hans Christian Andersen
11. Persuasion, by Jane Austen
Plus a "Special collections" - irregular verbs list.
More to be added with free update.
What's New in Version 1.1
Fixed audio links.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jan 17, 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 3.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: ivMob Inc.
- © 2009 Ivmob.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.