A+ FlashCards Free
By App Holdings
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The most efficient way to create and memorize new words, idioms, terms or any other types of information!
Learn the efficient way! Studying for finals? Prepping for the bar exam? Med student? High school student?
Learning a new language? Just feel like learning something new? We got you covered!
We researched the best study techniques out there to design a flash card platform that is easy to use, no matter what you're learning, and no matter where you are in your learning curve. The platform supports text and images, and has multiple viewing options.
Easily import sets of existing flashcards from websites like Quizlet.com (one of the largest flashcard websites featuring over 3 million free sets).
With A+ FlashCards, you can also easily create your own sets of cards and share sets with friends.
• User-friendly interface with a clean design
• Leitner spaced repetition
• Direct download of cards from Quizlet.com
• Upload your sets to Quizlet.com with API 2.0
• Create your own sets with text, images and audio
• Draw your own images with in-app drawing tool
• Record your own audio with in-app recorder
• Import content easily from websites or photo library
• Use with Microsoft Translation and Online Search to create cards quickly
• Get audio pronunciation of your English words from Wordnik
• Share sets with friends through email
• Edit card size and text size (text can also be scrolled if need be)
• Easily back up sets with iTunes or email
• Import CSV files with cards from PC/Mac via iTunes
• iOS8 and iCloud compatible
* Upgrade to Pro version to remove all ads and get pro features - export/import sets from PC, send sets by email, backup sets and progress
What's New in Version 1.6.5
- Bug fixes
My favorite flash card app but.....
I study foreign languages. And this is BY FAR the best flash card app, in my opinion. I love that you can review only the cards you don't yet know. The interface is great. HOWEVER it glitches often!!!! Randomly, o can't access a whole deck of cards and switch cards or see other buttons...... I eventually find my way back to the other cards and they'll all work. But RANDOMLY there will be cards I can't use and I have to make the deck all over again. This didn't do this when I first started to use it....
I hope they fix it eventually!!! (Buts it's been happening over a year now). But even even with the glitch.... It's my favorite flash card app and I've learned to deal with it and manage....
- Category: Education
- Updated: Feb 04, 2016
- Version: 1.6.5
- Size: 51.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: WL Online Marketing LLC
- © (c) 2015 Michael Ragan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Pro version$2.99