A+ FlashCards Pro
By ADS Software Group, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Free for limited time (regular price $4.99)! FreeAppReport.com Featured App!
The most effecient way to create and memorize new words, idioms, terms or any other types of information!
Learn the efficient way! Studying for finals? Prepping for the bar exam? Med student? High school student?
Learning a new language? Just feel like learning something new? We got you covered!
We researched the best study techniques out there to design a flash card platform that is easy to use, no matter what you're learning, and no matter where you are in your learning curve. The platform supports text and images, and has multiple viewing options.
It's designed to meet you where you are, and take you where you need to be.
We make it easy to import existing sets of cards, so if something good is out there already, you don't have to reinvent the wheel.
Easily import sets of existing flashcards from websites like Quizlet.com (one of the largest flashcard websites featuring over 3 million free sets).
With A+ FlashCards You can also easily create your own sets of cards and share sets with friends.
• User-friendly interface with a clean design
• Leitner spaced repetition
• Direct download of cards from Quizlet.com
• Upload your sets to Quizlet.com with API 2.0
• Create your own sets with text, images and audio
• Draw your own images with in-app drawing tool
• Record your own audio with in-app recorder
• Import content easily from websites or photo library
• Use with Microsoft Translation and Online Search to create cards quickly
• Get audio pronunciation of your english words from Wordnik
• Import and export easily to Anki
• Share sets with friends through email
• Edit card size and text size (text can also be scrolled if need be)
• Easily back up sets with iTunes or email
• Import CSV and Anki files with cards from PC/Mac via iTunes
• iOS5 and iCloud support
• Quizlet 2.0 API support
What's New in Version 1.5
* improved Quizlet authentication
* support 2 landscape modes
* bug fixes
Some improvements would be:
2. Being able to write on notecards with finger
3. Changing color of text on flashcards
4. Being able to import files from computer into this flashcard app
5. Being able to connect with your friends and study together or share flashcards
6. Being able to paste text into a flashcard (which you cannot do right now)
7. When creating a name for your holder of decks, being able to use your finger, hold the screen, and use the microscope to navigate through and correct a word
8. Being able to type vertically because they only give horizontal screens right now
9. Having Mandarin Chinese as one of the languages. It is one of the most commonly used languages
10. I wish it would let you scroll through the cards quickly to find a certain card you need
11. I wish it would actually quiz you instead of just be there
But i love all of the features. It's actually the best flashcard app I've used. Even better than Study Blue. But I love Study Blue's class share features and finding people from the same class
Good with some short comings
I really like the app. It is smooth, quick and has simple but excellent aesthetics. I really like the slight departure from the 'note card' paradim - well rounded corners, not 5x3, etc.
But it is lacking in features, especially for a paid app. It *needs* the ability to study the cards out of order, ideally at least randomly and by order of well-known-ness (is so a word). I am also a bit unclear how to import cards through itunes, so a help page or something would be great. It would also be great to have the option for three sided cards or tracking your progress over time. A lot analytics might be fun if not important. Thanks you doing a great job and with a couple more features would be an A+ app.
Issue to be fixed
The app is great but I keep having a problem with it.
on the iPhone 5s - 7.0.4
#1 - Trying to change the name of the category on the cards (see photo) when tapping in the little pencil on the right, a box asking for a new name pops up but no keyboard or option to enter it. (issue on both, iPhone and iPad version)
#2 - Once exiting the card and trying to edit some settings (this only happens randomly) the same box shows up, but this one asking for a language and no way around it until killing the app and bringing it up again.
This has been going on for awhile btw. Not sure if someone has reported the issue since it's not a small issue. But anyways here's the report. Please fix it asap. Thanks.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Dec 13, 2011
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 19.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: ADS Software Group, Inc.
- © (c) 2009-2011 ADS Software Group Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.