Just one tap and you have an A. Clear, quick and easy.
Tune up. Play. Enjoy!
• Clear, authentic sound which fades out, just like a real tuning fork.
• The frequency is variable in the range 435-445 Hz.
• Change the frequency by tapping the sharp or flat symbol.
• A black toolbar indicates the frequency is at the default. By sharpening or flattening, the toolbar turns gray. A new default can then be set by double-tapping the number, whereas a single tap restores the fork to the default.
• Swipe left to access settings
• VoiceOver support
• Added support for App rating changes in iOS 10.3
• Settings can now be opened by swiping left on the fork.
If A-440 works for you, we would appreciate an App Store review. Your review will help others find A-440 and keep in tune.
Ratings and Reviews
Don't annoy me if I paid for your software
I paid money for the app. In return I'm harassed repeatedly to give a review. If you want one here you go.
It doesn’t work and needs to get a life
Indeed the best plain and simple tuning fork but->
it causes the music player to stop, sometimes I'm using the work to determine a key of the currently playing song/chord.
Would be great to have it advanced so that it doesn't stop the music.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.