AA&A Track and Rescue is an App designed in Ghana by AA cCompany Limited to help users and subscribers get quick and prompt assistance in the area of towing broken down vehicles and providing quick and convenient delivery of pharmaceutical services.
The App is designed to work on a three-tier level. These levels include the User/subscriber, the Service Provider and the Monitoring center with live agents.
1. The User/Subscriber: This is level where ordinary users who wants the app's services subscribe for free via Apple App Store. When a user registers and requests for assistance, the app uses uses a mapping system to locate the user so as to deliver prompt and accurate service by the service provider.
2. Service Provider: This involves the major player who provide the services to the user of the app. They sign on to the app as service provider with the locations. When a user sends a distress signal or message to the monitoring center, the center quickly locates a service provider that is close to the location of the distressed user for easy, quick and prompt assistance.
3. Private Monitoring Center: This is a center where there are live agents standing by to receive distressed messages or signals from users of the app and relay the message to registered service providers for quick and prompt response.
- Emmanuel Awuah
- 12.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © A A and A Track and Rescue
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.