A&A Court Reporting and Videoconferencing, an independent, woman-owned business established in 1995, has an excellent reputation in the legal community for reliable, professional and personalized service.
Our group of highly-experienced certified reporters and knowledgeable office staff is a dedicated, dependable and professional litigation support team serving the Greater Delaware Valley and beyond. Our technical support agents offer a diverse range of legal-related services to facilitate courtroom and deposition processes.
The A&A Court Reporting app was designed to assist those on-the-go persons who specialize in the legal arena. In this app you will have instant access to scheduling an appointment, vital ordering forms, and your repository account. We believe you'll find our app to be a great asset to your day-to-day business.
- Immediate contact information
- Directions to our offices
- Summary of our services
- Secure repository access
- Appointment request form
- Transcript request form
- Video conferencing form
- AppzDepot, LLC
- 34.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 AA Court Reporting
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.