The Space Frame is considered to be the complicated structure due to the members of such frames may be oriented in any directions in three-dimensional space more over the external loads oriented in any arbitrary directions can be applied to joints, as well as members.
A-Frame 3D is an app that is so easy to use yet so powerful!!!
Data input is just as simple as
- Node coordination (x, y, z)
- Member alignment (node-i to node-j)
- Applied loads to each nodes and members
- Material properties E, G, Iy, Ix, J and A values
Not only A-Frame can solve the Space Frame but the app also showing the calculation step by step for the result data so that you can counter check the correctness of the calculation.
A-Frame 3D is an application for structural engineers or engineering students who need a tool to analyze the space frames.
A-Frame 3D solves the space frame by using the Stiffness Matrix Method, providing following features:
- The frame members can be aligned in any direction in space.
- Load applied to each members can oriented in any direct around the frame members.
- Equilibrium check for Forces & Bending Moments
- Deformation of each points along the members.
- Shear Force Diagram (S.F.D) and Bending Moment Diagram (B.M.D) of each sections along each members in 3D.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.