A Hollow Doorway is a meditation on the meaningless. A love letter to nothingness and an introspective look at the heart of purposeless infinity. Desperately swipe and spin your doorway in a futile attempt to match the rotation of rapidly approaching concentric walls as sweat pours from your armpits and your soul pours into your trembling thumb. It's fun!
- Pretty cool gameplay (it's all right)
- 9 levels with an infinite array of difficulty modes
- No filler: a veritable infinity of meticulously handcrafted doorways
- 10 brand new tracks from JACK+JIM (they're good)
- Loot boxes (I'm sorry)
- Put a face on your doorway!
- An in-app purchase to remove loot boxes from the game (I'm sorry)
- Game Center support: 34 achievements & 5 leaderboards
- iCloud support
- Taptic feedback (iPhone 7 and newer)
- iPhone X support
Minor Bug Fixes & Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Do you trust your reflexes? Then try one more time to get the highest score!
I love it!!!
I got this game the other day and I’m sooooooo addicted to it!!! My only concern for the game is that I feel it should have some improvements. The game almost feels unfinished.. Such as- you can’t go back to a level you have already completed.... You should make an endless mode where you try and beat your high score... And maybe put some coins in the game so that you can go to a shop and buy cool stuff.... maybe even have some power ups that you can get....And everybody says the ads are really annoying... But if you JUST TURN YOUR WI-FI OFF, than you wouldn’t have to worry about the ads. Other than the improvements the game is a great, addicting, time killing game! ( I also think voodoo is starting to become the new Ketchapp) I love it!
Super Hexagon Done Right
This game is fantastic. Even when the level is so easy you can just blow right through it its still entertaining. I preordered this game, just looking at the art style and thought it was cool. The level system is amazing, so when you dont have enough points to get a chest it doesnt feel like a point grind it’s to get to the next level. After the first few levels it gets alot more fast-paced and fun. Very easy to learn controls and a very simple pick up and play but never feels boring. The customization and point system is done almost perfectly but I do feel like i want some more options of things to pimp my door with.
- Kenny Sun
- 111.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Kenny Sun
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $0.99
- Remove Free-to-Play Elements $0.99
- 50 Hollow Cubes $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.