Amazing Amphibians is the most FUN a kid can have playing with frogs while staying cleaned up for dinner! Enjoy games, stories and places to explore! This app is full of STEM-based vocabulary and 3D imagery to satisfy children’s curiosity for the amazing world around them. For a limited time this app is free to download, with NO IN-APP PURCHASES, and is endorsed by Common Sense Media, Children’s Technology Review and others!
Amazing Amphibians is rich with entertaining activities and unique benefits specially designed for kids ages 5-8:
- Fun-filled games to challenge kids’ Reading and Science skills (Kindergarten - 3rd grade Levels)
- State of the art 3D animation and realistic graphics combined with touch screen responsive navigation create a truly immersive learning experience
- Let your kids freely explore in an unstructured, safe, educational and entertaining environment
- Expand the minds of young learners beyond fictional stories with scientifically accurate information that leaves them wanting to know more
- This immersive app provides opportunities to learn, play and experience wild life while expanding language and reading skills
How does this fun-filled app benefit kids?
It’s all about the vocabulary, nonfiction vocabulary to be exact. Authentic, nonfiction reading is the most vocabulary-rich option for fostering the expansion of children's vocabularies. The breadth and depth of a child's vocabulary is directly correlated to that child's reading comprehension. In fact, the vocabulary of a child entering first grade predicts not only his/her reading ability at the end of first grade, but at the end of 11th grade (Juel and Deffes, 2004). And, nonfiction reading comprehension can have a significant impact on STEM-based testing and career success.
Meet Heeloh! BrightWorld Adventures has a new host. Let Heeloh guide you through our app!
New levels and trophies! Gain points by completing activities and level up to collect trophies!
Many more features and performance improvements!
Ratings and Reviews
Great exploration based app!
We love this app, and can't wait until the others come out! We love that it's at an appropriate level for a young child without being dumbed down. We like the graphics and the activities offered within the app. It's interesting and informative, just what I was looking for!
A is for Amphibians
My sons LOVED this app!! They especially loved exploring the pond where they could move in and out of the water -- and I love that they learn science information in that process!
What a great way for your kids to learn about amphibians! My 3 and 6 year olds love this app and beg to play it. This app makes learning so much fun!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.