A is for Apple - Shiny Sliders
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Let your children explore an amazing world of animals!! Especially tailored for Preschoolers, this app provides flashcards with real life animals and their beginning letters. Learning how to read, spell and pronounce the animal’s name becomes more entertaining and diversified with 3 different game modes.
Alphabet Animals combines both, education and fun!!
3 different game modes:
- Clearly structured flashcards show capital and minuscule letter as well as a common known animal
- Tap on them to hear the accent-free pronouncement!!
- This mode allows your children to give free reins to their creativity
- With drag and drop function you can spell an animal’s name or create any other word
- Use the camera function and upload on your social network!!
- The animal is shown and must be spelled out of a disordered letter order
- 2 different difficulty levels!!
1. Authentic HD Quality real life images
2. Professional and accent-free narration
3. User friendly navigation
4. Tuneful background music
5. Every letter or term is being read to you if you tap on it
6. Colorful flashcards
7. Harmonious wooden background
8. Universally usable app for iPad, iPhone and iPod
This app belongs to the “My 1st Steps – Preschool Early Learning” Series. Further apps from this Series are:
1. “My 1st Steps – Preschool Early Learning – Baby Book”
2. “My 1st Steps – Preschool Early Learning – Counting Numbers”
3. “My 1st Steps – Preschool Early Learning – Let’s Learn About Colors”
Cute app for little ones
This is a very cute app for young children who are just learning to use an iDevice and also exploring the world of letters and phonics for the first time. My kids found it easy to navigate and engaging. They love the shiny stars that rain down each time they slide the panels. They also love tapping on the pictures to make them do things. And I might cry if I hear the alphabet song one more time, but they just adore being able to crank it anytime with the tap of a finger, so I guess I can take it. I like the way the animated letters dance along with the music; it's a good visual backup to the song's content and a nice learning tool. Of course the kids always love matching games, too, so that feature is a nice bonus.
All in all, it's a nice app for little kids, well worth the 99 cents. It will definitely keep the kids busy long enough to get you through the grocery store and probably a few other errands, too! Five stars from this mom.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Books
- Released: Dec 18, 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 28.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Beluga Limited
- © Beluga Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.