A Little War
By Bakumens Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Best Fantasy Game Ever! Featured by App Store – new and noteworthy game.
Top ranked game across the world!
You are the fearless hero face the extraordinarily complex and violent Evil Dragons and Orcs! Join Alexander the Hero and his son, Prince George in their epic adventure through a world full of fantasy!
After 100 battles with the Orcs, you will be able to kill the Century Evils. And then, you will have to combat with the Orcs again in the next Episode on “Revenge of the Orcs”, A Little War : Revenge -coming soon!
#1 iPhone Overall Top Free –Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Taiwan
#2 iPhone Overall Top Free-Macau
#3 iPhone Overall Top Free - Hong Kong and Thailand
#4 iPad Overall Top Free - Philippines
#8 iPad Overall Top Free - South Korea and Brunei
#10 iPad Top Free Game – Italy
#16 iPad Top Free Game – China
#28 iPad Top Free Game – Poland
#39 iPhone Top Free Game – Germany
#57 iPad Top Free Game – Japan
An epic battle of grand significance—if tiny proportions! —is on the horizon. Oh, hero, raise your sword and protect your homeland!
You are a hero set on protecting your country, but the Evil Dragon has unleashed a storm of Orcs on your home. All you can do ready your blade, rally your troops, and crush the advancing invaders to protect all you hold dear.
- Command up to 100 soldiers against a vast enemy army ;
- 6 magic skills let you turn the tides in battle;
- Fast, urgent battles;
- Facebook sharing and asking friends for more keys.
- You are a hero guiding a vast army behind your sword of justice;
- Command 3 military branches—Blades, Muskets, and Hammers;
- Use soldier type advantages: Blades beat Muskets, Muskets beat Hammers, and Hammers beat Blades;
- Level-up soldiers to boost their strength;
- Hero HP, Attack, Defense, Movement Speed, Attack Speed, and Max Troops can all be raised to reach maximum might.
- Enjoy a friendly Valkyrie’s help when things get hairy in battle.
- Chase a gold-dropping elf to boost your wealth.
- 100 levels to challenge.
- Your Valkyrie will share her mystical God Power with your hero, giving you the chance to flatten all enemies in one strike.
Please note A Little War is completely free to download and play but contains some in-game items will require payment that cost real money.
iShuffle Bowling 3 and Zombies vs Ninja– the best shooting games ever!
Discover more tips and Likes on Facebook : http://facebook.com/Bakumens
Twitter : twitter@bakumens
More cool games by Bakumens for gamers! We’d also like to hear your suggestions for ways we might improve the games for you to increase the fun! Stories, reviews and commends received will be shared with gamers around the world on our Facebook and Twitter.
Happy gaming from all at Bakumens!
What's New in Version 1.6.1
Loading game crash fixed
Brand new world map, giant scroll unfold
New adventure is coming SOON!
These reviews a lies.
This game is not at all what they explain it to be for several reasons.
1. When you get right down to it, it's a cash grab. In the game are chest you can collect quite often. You need to unlock them to get the goodies inside. To unlock them you need keys. Simple right? Wrong. You get a single free key at the start and it's almost impossible to find one for free. The only way to open all these chest are with the keys is to buy them. 3 for a dollar. An obvious money grab, but I continues to get worse.
2. Getting coins is how you upgrade EVERYTHING in the game. Everything as in, after troops die in the battles, you need to spend money to then reinforce your army. More than you will make in the attack. Which leads you back to the chest, the only real way to make some serious coin, that cost real coin to get.
3. The repetitiveness. If you're not ready to drop real money on this game, then get ready to do the same missions over and over just to make any money at all. It doesn't stop with just a few replays to make some money. No. You would have to do the same low level mission to try to avoid losing troops or the 100 coins you got go to replaying that dead troop.
Over all. This game is a cash grab. Not worth the time.
Finally, a game that doesn't make you have to wait hours and hours to continue playing. You get to constantly take your army into little wars, no problem. The world finally has a game that is the opposite of a pay to win. The free money elf comes up almost constantly, and my only complaint is that keys are way too hard to find unless you buy them or invite Facebook friends. That is the one pay to win thing about the game. But otherwise great game!😊
I'm always trying to find a new game that specifically doesn't have timers set to get your to come back for more. This game gets you hooked by the game play itself. Breaking down the game you start with a hero and slowly increase your army strength to overcome harder and harder enemy's. Beginners tip: when ever you see gold or silver ring pop out of enemy's click on them they are worth way more than the bronze ones and they don't auto pick up so its on you
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 20, 2015
- Version: 1.6.1
- Size: 57.9 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Bakumens Inc
- © Bakumens Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Micro Gold Package$0.99
- Mini Key Package$0.99
- Mini Gold Package$2.99
- Mini God Power Package$0.99
- Little Gold Package$9.99
- Skill 4$0.99
- Medium Key Package$9.99
- Elf Package$0.99
- Medium Gold Package$29.99