Your town has recently organized a fun fair event. The organizers of the fun fair brought along a group of intelligent monkeys which will participate in all the competitions. As a vivid fan of fun fairs, you and your friends decided to participate in some of the game competitions which the organizers have planned in the event.
It consists of 4 minigames:
Shoot the cowboys
- Tilt to move the cross hair to shoot at the monkeys that pop up in the cowboy house.
- The monkeys are trying to escape from their prisons from the sewage holes. Touch and drag to move the prison watch's spotlight on the monkey. The hammer will strike the monkeys' head when your spotlight captures the monkey.
- Shake to make monkey eat as many sweet potatoes so that the monkey will fart.
- You and your friends has a monkey to play in this competition. You need to tilt to adjust the monkey's balance so that it will not be disqualified from the competition.
- 4 different types of party minigames
- Online scoreboard ranking.
- Multiplayer support over wireless or bluetooth connections.(Bluetooth feature is compatible with iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS and iPod Touch (2nd generation) only)
- In-app access ipod library music
- Game award system
- Hilarious game music and background sounds
Support and Feedback
Our iPhone/iPod Touch Forum is now live, please visit our web site and provide your comments and feedback so that we can improve.
- bug fixes and optimization
Ratings and Reviews
Constant freezing and glitchy effects on singleplayer. Seriously broken game
This game has potential however the games feel very hard. The AI is to difficult.
I fired up the Bluetooth multiplayer and it let me host and join a game but when me and a friend started to play it dropped the game, and that wasn't just a onetime thing, I tried it three times.
If these these few things were address and the game had about 10 more mini games it would be a good party game, maybe even working it's way to adding in a board game and becoming like a mario party.
Like I said it has potential but the way it is now it's fun for about 2 minutes then done with it. The main reason I'm keeping it is because the monkey song, the best part of the game.
Too hard and at times niggly controls for the shooting game, room for improvement!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.