A New Life is a role playing real-life simulation of an entire human life.
Unforeseen game that allows equal fun for hard core RPG-ers and casual players:
• build happiness, experience and legacy by your actions
• play to your genetic strengths presented by 10 unique characteristics
• cope with unexpected accidents and opportunities
• enjoy the laid back atmosphere with cool graphics and matching music
• earn achievements and get to the Hall of Fame
Quick setup and an easy and intuitive gameplay put you in command instantly:
• the game puts you in infinite scenarios through various locations in the Unites States of America and an inherited DNA, gender and name
• choose between two options for each year of your life in a specifically designed graphic mode and build your life path
• ANL engine tracks your choices and interests allowing you to play a different life each time the way you imagine it
Live your life the way you want:
• be a bully or a nerd
• pursue any career
• settle for comfort or move across US
• show your sexual orientation
• build a family
• become a criminal
• get involved in politics
• earn a fortune
• connect yourself with nature or navigate the crowd of a megalopolis
• travel across the world or become a sports fan
• write a book or record an album
• pick a college
• be trendy or enjoy the food
• live in a monastery
• buy or restore a classic car
and much, much more...
• various improvements to life simulation rules based on player feedback
• support for new iOS devices and screen resolutions
Ratings and Reviews
There are no consequences apparently
I didn’t really see any consequences for my actions (I just saw the same actions over and over again). I’ve been in so many plays and danced for so many girls.
Also, you just gave me the option to have my iteration kill themselves??? Why the heck would you so casually bring that up? How can I die of COPD but not be diagnosed with depression or something?
Finally, eating chocolate doesn’t make you ugly! Get that body-shaming bs out of here.
Good game, but it still doesn’t support IPhone X screens.
Good bones - needs improvement.
Overall the idea behind the game is a good one and it is relatively simple to play. That being said, I think it could really use some improving.
I would like this game more if the choices and life trajectory were more sequential. What I mean is that the choices you make should lead (or not lead) to other life events. More than just the stats going up or down. Like if I choose to study political science at a university, then the career options that follow should be in that field < for example.
Also, I would like to see more story lines involved. Like a brief description of how your choices have impacted your life ( in addition to the stars change). For example, if I'm married and choose to have an affair it could say something like "your affair has caused your wife to no longer trust you. She is consisting divorce. Your children are angry and have made it apparent they no longer want to speak to you". Then other choices could be impacted too. Like you could be given the choice of going to counseling with your wife or getting a divorce along with a statement such as "your wife has decided she wants to work things out. Will you go to counseling with her?"
- Bigosaur doo
- 120.1 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2016 Bigosaur
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.