A New Life is a role playing real-life simulation of an entire human life.
Unforeseen game that allows equal fun for hard core RPG-ers and casual players:
• build happiness, experience and legacy by your actions
• play to your genetic strengths presented by 10 unique characteristics
• cope with unexpected accidents and opportunities
• enjoy the laid back atmosphere with cool graphics and matching music
• earn achievements and get to the Hall of Fame
Quick setup and an easy and intuitive gameplay put you in command instantly:
• the game puts you in infinite scenarios through various locations in the Unites States of America and an inherited DNA, gender and name
• choose between two options for each year of your life in a specifically designed graphic mode and build your life path
• ANL engine tracks your choices and interests allowing you to play a different life each time the way you imagine it
Live your life the way you want:
• be a bully or a nerd
• pursue any career
• settle for comfort or move across US
• show your sexual orientation
• build a family
• become a criminal
• get involved in politics
• earn a fortune
• connect yourself with nature or navigate the crowd of a megalopolis
• travel across the world or become a sports fan
• write a book or record an album
• pick a college
• be trendy or enjoy the food
• live in a monastery
• buy or restore a classic car
and much, much more...
• complete overhaul of internal engine rules based on player and tester feedback
• complete rewrite of choice descriptions to make them more meaningful
• the game now tracks and shows when you're in a relationship
• replaced ambiguous descriptions and choices with new ones
• every choice now indicates attributes that significantly impact the outcome
• the game shows hints of player attributes that will change after making choices
• fixed the bug with achievements when game is interrupted and continued later
Ratings and Reviews
Good bones - needs improvement.
Overall the idea behind the game is a good one and it is relatively simple to play. That being said, I think it could really use some improving.
I would like this game more if the choices and life trajectory were more sequential. What I mean is that the choices you make should lead (or not lead) to other life events. More than just the stats going up or down. Like if I choose to study political science at a university, then the career options that follow should be in that field < for example.
Also, I would like to see more story lines involved. Like a brief description of how your choices have impacted your life ( in addition to the stars change). For example, if I'm married and choose to have an affair it could say something like "your affair has caused your wife to no longer trust you. She is consisting divorce. Your children are angry and have made it apparent they no longer want to speak to you". Then other choices could be impacted too. Like you could be given the choice of going to counseling with your wife or getting a divorce along with a statement such as "your wife has decided she wants to work things out. Will you go to counseling with her?"
It’s a fun game, could use a little improvement.
1. There should be a small chance of ppl being able to have a different career than the standard-like if the craftiness and culture is maxed or almost maxed out, maybe they could be an artist, other maxed out stats lead to the possibility of being in a band, playing professional sports, etc. Also more options to lead a criminal life.
Also more options in general for what kind of life you lead, keep adding things like you are, and this will keep this from getting stale and keep it fun and challenging!
Thanks for making it gay/lesbian friendly!
Fun short term, glitchy
I enjoyed this game as much as I enjoyed the first of its kind, Alter Ego. I played this game for probably 12 hours - reckoned I got my money’s worth, but there’s some glitches in here. For example, if your spouse dies, you’re still in a relationship. The glitches don’t kill the game, but it does make it not as variable as it could be.
- Bigosaur doo
- 105.4 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2016 Bigosaur
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.