A New Life is a role playing real-life simulation of an entire human life.
Unforeseen game that allows equal fun for hard core RPG-ers and casual players:
• build happiness, experience and legacy by your actions
• play to your genetic strengths presented by 10 unique characteristics
• cope with unexpected accidents and opportunities
• enjoy the laid back atmosphere with cool graphics and matching music
• earn achievements and get to the Hall of Fame
Quick setup and an easy and intuitive gameplay put you in command instantly:
• the game puts you in infinite scenarios through various locations in the Unites States of America and an inherited DNA, gender and name
• choose between two options for each year of your life in a specifically designed graphic mode and build your life path
• ANL engine tracks your choices and interests allowing you to play a different life each time the way you imagine it
Live your life the way you want:
• be a bully or a nerd
• pursue any career
• settle for comfort or move across US
• show your sexual orientation
• build a family
• become a criminal
• get involved in politics
• earn a fortune
• connect yourself with nature or navigate the crowd of a megalopolis
• travel across the world or become a sports fan
• write a book or record an album
• pick a college
• be trendy or enjoy the food
• live in a monastery
• buy or restore a classic car
and much, much more...
• complete overhaul of internal engine rules based on player and tester feedback
• complete rewrite of choice descriptions to make them more meaningful
• the game now tracks and shows when you're in a relationship
• replaced ambiguous descriptions and choices with new ones
• every choice now indicates attributes that significantly impact the outcome
• the game shows hints of player attributes that will change after making choices
• fixed the bug with achievements when game is interrupted and continued later
Ratings and Reviews
Good bones - needs improvement.
Overall the idea behind the game is a good one and it is relatively simple to play. That being said, I think it could really use some improving.
I would like this game more if the choices and life trajectory were more sequential. What I mean is that the choices you make should lead (or not lead) to other life events. More than just the stats going up or down. Like if I choose to study political science at a university, then the career options that follow should be in that field < for example.
Also, I would like to see more story lines involved. Like a brief description of how your choices have impacted your life ( in addition to the stars change). For example, if I'm married and choose to have an affair it could say something like "your affair has caused your wife to no longer trust you. She is consisting divorce. Your children are angry and have made it apparent they no longer want to speak to you". Then other choices could be impacted too. Like you could be given the choice of going to counseling with your wife or getting a divorce along with a statement such as "your wife has decided she wants to work things out. Will you go to counseling with her?"
Good for what it is.
This game is a pleasant little game that involves random decisions that somewhat rely on the stats that you have built. It’s a neat idea to assure that no two playthroughs are the same.
But lets be honest. There should be a few choices in life that aren’t random. The choice to go to college. What type of career to delve into. My first ever character had high athleticism. My first thought is “okay cool. I will focus on that and become a professional Athlete of some sort.” Only to learn that the only job offer she would receive would be desk clerk. A sad place for someone who highly favored activity instead of leisure.
Again. It’s great for what it does. Making no two play throughs the same. Some harder then others. But while life is indeed random and unpredictable, I would like to believe there is some control to education and careers. 4/5
Please Update AGAIN!!
It’s been a year since the last update. Now I just got the game and love it because I can play it when I can’t get service but I would like to be able to continue past the age 78 and see if I can survive past 100. If I retire and go to the nursing home just give me options I can only do in one but. Not able to be Mayor or president pass that point but more like to die of a disease if I don’t eat right. Also would like to have the options to pick what college I should attend. (Give four choices on some options) overall bring updates or make a new app where you can even see what he or she may look like randomly generated. Thanks Developers! I hope you have to the time to read this.
- Bigosaur doo
- 105.4 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2016 Bigosaur
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.